× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Bad player

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: Bad player
All right, i do invent in order to harm. I didn't know you, i see you coming online at 04:00 AM and at this instant i decide to choose you for my nervous breakdown, thats ? I do invent this story, just like that...? You shoot me twice deliberately (breaking a server rule doing so) but i do also invent... ? You know what Panzermeyer ? I have two things to say : First, and because it's public here, for all people who read, i have nothing to add or to withdraw on what i said and what i describe. Second, for you Panzermayer, thanks for this brilliant psychological study on my person. I'm someone so frustrated that i play HD2 since so many years only in order to find online someone to libel. Is your first consultation for free Doctor Freud ?

If you have offended me you pray for apologize ? No sir, it's clear that in this context and at this time, i don't accept any apologize from someone who argue that i'm a liar. You register here so if you think that there is really a misunderstanding with me and want to make it clear in French PM, because we both are French i guess, i agree. If you stay banned or not, let's make it clear i really don't care. It's not my decision and admins are adults who knows what they have to do and i guess it's not tomorrow that i will choose to play with you in this context, but there is place for everyone who respect rules and others players. If i'm cold like a prison door ( you like this stock phrase, don't you ? i remember that you said me the same in French, just after what, one minute and two teamkills ? ) why not ? I'm a French like so many other you say, sure you know people enough for saying that... I guess i can't be friend with everyone but i respect players and people who respect me and that Sir, it is not two minutes of on-line psychological analysis which say it.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 weeks ago #8 by julien
Replied by julien on topic Re: Bad player
...so if you don't care, if you are not offended, why are you telling boring story ? I should to you writte some novel.
In fact Freud can nothing for you !
12 years 2 weeks ago #9 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: Bad player
12 years 2 weeks ago #10 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Bad player
Panzermeyer, you were banned before on one of our
servers, and you are not fooling anyone here. Please
try to think about what you are doing before you play
this game on public servers.

This thread is closed