× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Provocating behavior

11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by HEATHEN
Provocating behavior was created by HEATHEN
Hey there!

On April 2nd, at about 00.20 of UTC +2:00, on a =RpR= Justice server, map Libiya3 RIP, a player named Stern have killed me once, in the very beginning. After that, he disconnected from server. Since I was alone, I've restarted the map, and continued to go through. The RIP maps are challenging, so everyone can imagine the concentration of a player, that wants to complete it without being killed at all. I've got about 19 frags and cleared the area around bunker. It was about 00:40, when Stern appeared again. He've killed me again, intentionally. Then he got into a bunker, to without any willing to complete the map, but just to spoil the game for me, as no one else were on the server. Ofcourse, the objective has been failed, since I was unprepared, but Stern was not interested in succeeding at all. My patience was over, but there was nothing I can do about it, so I've disconnected and started to write the present inquiry. I ask anyone responsible for banlist to get acquinted with the situation and take action.

Best regards,
HEATHEN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Provocating behavior
Thank you for reporting him. :gj:

One of the admins will take act as soon as he will be
seen playing again.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by HEATHEN
Replied by HEATHEN on topic Provocating behavior
Please, accept my sincere thanks for such a prompt response.

Best regards,
HEATHEN

11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Provocating behavior
In case you run into this kind of behavior again, please take a
screenshot (of the console) so we can have proof of what happened.

Thank you :love:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Provocating behavior
Yeah, exactly what I wanted to say: next time take a screenshot as a proof, and I kinda' know Stern is not a very friendly player sometimes, but I will take care of him...

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

11 years 2 weeks ago #6 by HEATHEN
Replied by HEATHEN on topic Provocating behavior
Appreciate your help, officers! Actually its the 1st time of such a sad experience. After leaving the game I've started to surf the web, looking for your wpage. And after peaking into the previous similar topics I realized that it'd be worth to grab a screenshot. Hope that this type of situation won't happen again, though. Thank you, guys!

Best regards,
HEATHEN

• 43 birthday is today (57)