× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Team Killers

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #13 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Team Killers
Marcelo : You have the right, as any other player, to report bad behaviours on =RpR= servers but, please, understand that =RpR= admins cannot consider it if you don't provide any evidence, as screenshot or video record, it's just a question of fairness and impartiality. I know you're relatively new at =RpR= so i explain it to you : In such cases, take screenshots or, better, video record. You can use softwares as Fraps or similar for that.

So, with such evidences, admins will be able to make their decisions. No offense, m8.
:mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Marcelo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #14 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Team Killers
Also, as Snow said, and if i'm not wrong, there's a point that you have to keep in mind : Ongame, when a player is dead, whatever the reason of his death, he cannot read the messages from others alive players, and alive players cannot read his messages. So, it can happen that a player make a non deliberate teamkill and apologies just after, but the dead player cannot read it and it can brings misunderstanding. Don't know if it was the case but players have to consider this point. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Marcelo

9 years 2 months ago #15 by Max.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: teodor

9 years 2 months ago #16 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Team Killers
What... Im surprised Wojt is a teamkiller...

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #17 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Team Killers
Is it Wyjt or Wojt? Wojt I have seen team kill before a few times, maybe on purpose, maybe out of frustration, maybe by accident , just not enough to ban (yet)
BTW, the screenshot doesn't prove anything again, could be an unlucky grenade?

Max, can you answer my question in Serkses topic pls?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #18 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Team Killers
Maybe it's bug in Max game,Wójt use Polish characters in his nickname. Ofcourse I'm not defending him but I think that in game we can see all characters,language doesn't have significance. I don't know what about in Russian,Belarusian language ect...

EDIT: I talked with Wójt,and he told me,that was grenade. He drop it to first floor in building in czech3. He thought that in building was germans :sarcy:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses

• 43 birthday is today (57)