× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Player TT

9 years 11 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Player TT

NL wrote: or if you simply feel I spam too much about annoying players please let me know.

No worries, NL, in my opinion, you don't spam too much about annoying players. The fact is that there are too much annoying players, very too much.

And the annoying, it's them, not the person or the persons who denounce them and fight against them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL
The topic has been locked.
9 years 7 months ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Player TT
Hey guys, just a general warning not to get fooled by TT.
Today I joined a server incognito and right away found TT team killing (yes he was being team killed back too), but just typical for his behaviour. I did not ban him because I did not see what caused the team killing.
Later he went on insulting Polish players and being surprised that he made them angry. So as admin I warned him to stop insulting and of course, like a little child he said "oh so it's ok for them to insult me?", completely disregarding that he kept provoking them.

See screen shot of some of this behaviour below, and if you want to know what kind of player he really is when he feels safe, watch the video in the first post again.
TT pretends to be admin or being able to get someone banned by RpR. He also feels he has special rights because he made some texture mods. I appreciate the textures (which are quite good) but I will never give him special right to be insulting because of the textures. When I see him play he is most the time in conflict with people.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses, Feldmarshal
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #9 by TT
Replied by TT on topic Player TT
I pretend as an admin? :)) omg i think your out of your little mind.I shot these kind polish freaks because they were shooting my girlfriend because of these idiots.They always ruin the game.Try to bann me :D one IP change always solve the problem ;)
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #10 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Player TT
Well TT,im idiot too ? Im from Poland and please do not say anything bad about my country. Country is good but people fucked. :/ Next time take screen and report idiot, don't insult. I know that Polish immigrants have bad opinion,but not all are same. Im very sad,I thought you are different :(

At this point you become like them. Penal leaf for you :slap:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Serkses
9 years 7 months ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Player TT

TT wrote: I pretend as an admin? :)) omg i think your out of your little mind.I shot these kind polish freaks because they were shooting my girlfriend because of these idiots.They always ruin the game.Try to bann me :D one IP change always solve the problem ;)

See the screenshot, you were suggesting yourself you could get them banned, not me, actually you said you would contact Snowman for a ban but it's not in the screen shot. What you are saying about your dynamic IP really sums up what the problem is with you: you think you can follow your own set of morals because we can't ban you anyway so you can do whatever you want...show some personality buddy.

It's like Feldmarshal said: if someone is treating you (or someone else) wrong just get the prove with a screenshot or video and make a ban request on this forum. You just love looking for conflicts and insulting. That makes you a very little person in my book, also because you always put the blame for YOUR behaviour on others. Grow up.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses, Feldmarshal
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #12 by TT
Replied by TT on topic Player TT
Fieldmarshall your an exception but these guys are way too retard.(Ive never had bad thoughts of you)As for you NL you came in the wrong time to make a screenshot.You wernt there before you came when those assholes started all this.Just a question if you had a girlfriend would you let other guys beat up her?I think not.For a month we play together and everytime we play a teamkiller always appears and ruins the game for us.
  • Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)