× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Someone with name TURKISH TEAM

9 years 7 months ago #1 by Kure
Someone with name TURKISH TEAM was created by Kure
Hi. I was playing on RPR Josua´s deathmatch and there was a player with name TURKISH TEAM. He had the best score and he was using tables cheat I think. He had face of William Broadhurst, German Uniform and british baret on his head. When I killed him, i took his gun and it has 250 shots. So I think that was player with tables. I dont know who is it, but be careful :embarassed:

The world can kick you when you’re down
And it shows no mercy
It makes them smile to see you frown
But just wait and they will see
This would kill the weaker man
But it’s been keeping me alive
Through all the negativity
Somehow I know I will survive
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Serkses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Someone with name TURKISH TEAM
arf! another episode of deathmatch servers...

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Someone with name TURKISH TEAM
Hi guys! In these last days the cheater reported by Kure is back. His nick is "Ottoman grandson". He doesn't have uniform cheats now, but he uses no recoil hack (even a kid would notice it) and he can run always with the 4th speed (his character never gets tired). Besides these 2 cheats, he insults with bad words ppl that accuse him of cheating. I think that he has been banned in the past, but he can change his ip.
Yesterday, and this afternoon, there were several players on RpR deathmatch but when he connects most of players go away.
He should be banned forever from HD2 servers.
Thanks for your time guys ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 2 months ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Someone with name TURKISH TEAM
Hi Dani :)
I will keep an eye out for him, I've seen his name but I never play deathmatch. I would like to see the cheating with my own eyes before I ban.
If you can offer some evidence with video or screenshots that always helps.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 2 months ago #5 by Rs_Funzo
Hi Jo :)
Of course you have to see him with your own eyes before to ban him. But to post a video would be too hard for me because of my slow line: Anyway, when you see him play, you can connect with another nick. Just pay attention to his speed and to his movements: he shoots whole bursts right-left right-left and his weapon doesn't move. You'll notice it ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #6 by Rs_Funzo
Hi guys :)
Yesterday the cheater named TURKISH TEAM (aka OTTOMAN GRANDSON) joined the =RpR= Deathmatch with ALAYINIZI SIKERIM nickname. I unmasked him after 10 seconds, but fortunately Josua connected too and I reported him that he was playing. Josua also noticed that he was a cheater so he banned him. After few minutes, he changed ip and he connected again with another nick: funzosonofabitch. It's not the first time that a cheater insults me lol.
So Josua banned him again. He said me:"I ban him but he changes IP". Well, I remember when I banned my first cheater and he changed IP. I said the same to my beloved boss Rs_Emy. He told me:"Daniele, if he changes IP, you ban him again. And again. And again. You have to ban him everytime you see him play. Sooner or later he will get tired". Anyway I'm just reporting a my personal exerience, Josua and other =RpR= guys are very good admins and they don't need my advices.
However, I noticed that you're using the RSC server manager. We used it as well in the past, and is possiblt to block a whole IP range if it's necessary. It's easy, maybe you know it already. Anyway, if for example the cheater's IP IS 94.145.12.13 (I repeat, it's just an example) you have to write in the RSC (IP range section) 94.145.0.0 - 94.145.255.255. He won't play anymore. Personally I did it in the past and I had good results. You have his IP, so if you want you can try. As I wrote in another post, he's a danger for HD2, because when he connects many players go away. Your choice. Thanks for your time, have a nice weekend :embarassed:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, iBeLKa

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)