× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Someone with name TURKISH TEAM

9 years 2 months ago #7 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Someone with name TURKISH TEAM

Rs_Funzo wrote: Hi guys :)
However, I noticed that you're using the RSC server manager. We used it as well in the past, and is possiblt to block a whole IP range if it's necessary. It's easy, maybe you know it already. Anyway, if for example the cheater's IP IS 94.145.12.13 (I repeat, it's just an example) you have to write in the RSC (IP range section) 94.145.0.0 - 94.145.255.255. He won't play anymore. Personally I did it in the past and I had good results. You have his IP, so if you want you can try. As I wrote in another post, he's a danger for HD2, because when he connects many players go away. Your choice. Thanks for your time, have a nice weekend :embarassed:

Hey Funzo! Yes it's easy,but he use different IPs for example first time he use 109.228.242.239 and on second time 46.1.145.242. By the way I banned these two IP addresses on the IP range :mm1: If you see him again on servers please report him again. Have a nice weekend too. Greetings Feld.

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #8 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Someone with name TURKISH TEAM
Hi Feld mate :)
I didn't know that he used different ranges...he's an expert cheater then :surprised:
Thanks for your answer my friend, I'll do it :)
PS: very good job Feld :rambo:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

9 years 2 months ago #9 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Someone with name TURKISH TEAM
Yeah Dani, I think most of us know we can ban an IP range but you have to be careful with it because you may also ban a player who is innocent if he happens to use the same provider.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, Feldmarshal

• 43 birthday is today (57)