× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

About Dan's ban

9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by snowman
About Dan's ban was created by snowman
Here's my post from RS forum about DanJirasek's ban.

quote by Rs_Funzo
"Today I asked RpR snowman to ban him and he said something like "other players asked me to ban him, and DanJirasekCZ1 started insult RpR clan. I'm not intersted in banning DanJirasekCZ1". I made a screenshot and I sent it to Emy.
Well, I Always considered snowman a good and polite guy, but in my opinion an admin should be "stronger". He can let cheaters play on his servers just because he's scared if cheaters insult his clan. Many cheaters insulted me many times. It's a part of the game."

That's not what I said. I told you that other players reported Dan for cheating. These players
are also ones you asked me personally to ban and I did. Then a player from Brazil, Pathfinder
told me to ban Dan because he was cheating. I told him I don't play much on these servers and I
can't really decide if jumping or his shooting is a cheat. I asked him to prove it to me. I wasn't
satisfied with the proof, so I told him I'm not convinced. Pathfinder ended up swearing and
insulting RpR, so he got banned from servers and website. It's not Dan that insulted RpR.

I played Counter Strike and got banned because everyone said you can't shoot with a pistol from
distance better than a sniper or more powerful weapon. Also there is a bug with jumping in that
game, so you can't get hit. I know in H&D2 players have stamina and you can't jump more than 3-4
times at a time. But I'm not convinced Dan is using a cheat or it is like usual H&D2 bugs.

RpR didn't have problems before because we "just started" hosting this game. We are a family
clan that loves to play coop together. We respect and are grateful to all H&D2 players. As soon as
we started hosting DM/Occ/Obj problems with cheaters and complaints appear. Most of RpR and friends
agree that these types of servers are not meant to be public because most of the players who
play this types tend to want to gain some kind of advantage over others OR easily get emotional
and start insulting others.

RpR can close their servers to the public and leave them open only to the clan, our long time
friends and other trusted players. This way, there are no more insults, no more cheating. We
won't do that because even if some say this game is DEAD, RpR is having lots of success with
our Sunday Events. There are new players joining our TLC and we really enjoy the time we spend
with such wonderful people. I'm afraid we wouldn't have had a chance to meet them if we closed
our servers.

That's why, I personally, don't want to get involved in such problems that arise in DM/Occ/Obj
servers. We have Josua there who is doing the best he can.

I can ban Dan any time. In fact, I banned him in the past. Right now, he seems to respect RpR
and I didn't ban him this time. I don't know who did it. The one who did it must have his reasons.

Here's some screenshots Dan posted there:

Screenshots posted in RS forum

I want to know who banned Dan and why,
Thank you

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita
The topic has been locked.
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic About Dan's ban
Thanks for that, Snow. I also wondered who did what in all that stuff. Last night i saw Dan's message in the chatbox and, by chance, i made also a tour on RS website. It's there that i saw that something had happened, when i've read RS_Funzo's message in RS chatbox. I also wondered who did what and why, in all that stuff. Explanations have to be made by the protagonists of this story. Clearly, completely and publicly.

EDIT : Also, reading at the screenshots, i've to add that RS_Funzo is also registered at =RpR= so, if he has something to report about a =RpR= registered user and/or about something that happened on a =RpR= server, he can post it also in our =RpR= forums. :mm1:
9 years 7 months ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic About Dan's ban
There are a few players, including Dan, who seem too talented to be true. They kill you with 1-3 bullets every time even at medium distances and while you are moving. It's like they are always able to make a head shot. When I study Dan in a game I do see recoil in his character but I'm not sure if it may be possible that we see recoil but the player doesn't experience the effects, perhaps. Maybe these players are really this good and are very good at fighting recoil, or maybe they have an advantage of some sort by changing code on the client side.

It would be interesting if Dan had the balls to upload a video playing the game from his point of view. We would either see some irregularities, or suddenly he stinks at the game so we know he deactivated cheats or we can all put our doubts to rest and maybe learn something.

However, I have seen MANY people complain about Dan (who has been known to cheat in the past using tables) and accuse him of cheating and generally the saying goes: "where there is smoke, there is fire".
Prove the haters wrong Dan and make a video.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wójt, iBeLKa
9 years 7 months ago #4 by N ø b ø d y
Replied by N ø b ø d y on topic About Dan's ban
I dont care about the game anymore, but many players call me also cheater, because they didnt understand how i played. I was playing the game since 2003-2013 and i can say that i have the knowlegde about every weapon in the game. ( how to shoot, move e.g. with every weapon). Until i uploaded a video of mine, all players call me cheater, because i killed them even with K98-Sniper in near distance, while they were playing with BAR or MP44. After they saw my gamestyle they shuted up.
I know Dan. He was a really low noob, i can say it :D. Then he learned some things. I dont know if he is cheating now or not, but i can say that he is still "kill-able".
I played some weeks against him on DM, he will remember. It was not really difficult to kill him, even i didnt play since years. It should not sound arrgoant, but i want to say, that many players call me also cheater, because they thought they know the game and were also playing since years, but they know nothing about how to move and shoot with different weapons and "characters".
Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic About Dan's ban
I don't remember if there's any post about it, but he did say he will make a video.
A video where he would prove how to jump and shoot like that. Not just a random
"Let's play H&D2 DM".

As I said, I played Counter Strike and always with a pistol, mostly the Desert Eagle.
Almost always it was a headshot. I had 2-3 headshots every other round. Once I got
5 headshots, using 4-5 clips(28-35 round) and got killed by the last enemy after I
planted the bomb. They all said I was cheating so I got banned. Only one girl from
a private group of players told them that's how I play. I didn't really care about scores.
I just wanted to shoot my pistol :D So then I quit playing this style of gaming

Wating for a video from Dan. No slacking :nod:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #6 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic About Dan's ban
I now solving problems with my scripted hard disk with 2TB data. I don't know if I get back data. My hard disk is now in the service. Video Recordings will be show up, but it must be new video recording and with low quality. Hopefully I should record some succeed round on Goblin servers where I have access and show recoil, what can be reduced without any tables or cheat.

I have exactly this problem:
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/fully-encrypted-truecrypt-drive-accidentally-formatted.354838/

However out of this.
I thing, I have now maybe 7000 in game hours (played time).
I wish if some old members can confirm fact, that there were really great skills players in game in past time, More better than me. (Nobody yes you! :-D)

They had too title cheaters but among them, they knew. Really, cheaters were mostly players with dirty playstyle. (I think, cheater with more that 1000 hours played not exist) Most played mod was objective and in obj. you have spectator mode. You can clearly see players who definite are not yet so clear with experience of time a watching him. (Movement or getting cover behind wall. Only time spent in game and study single players, then I would conjecture final result, and just not discussion about: how can somebody shot me at a long distance, it doesn't work).

Here was sure ca. one hundred players who had more than 5000 hours playtime with good skills in DM/OCC/OBJ (before the end of Gamespy).

example
http://www.sec.xfire.com/profile/pipersniperdavid/
or N ø b ø d y.
http://www.sec.xfire.com/profile/nobodysniper/
Yes N ø b ø d y still kick my ass :)
In past I call him cheater because he kill me :) Today I am sure, he never cheat.

some screenshot of good playing.
http://www.sec.xfire.com/profile/nobodysniper/screenshots/?view#120407997
http://www.sec.xfire.com/profile/nobodysniper/screenshots/?view#126765985
http://www.sec.xfire.com/profile/nobodysniper/screenshots/?view#126728421

N ø b ø d y, you remember how I say you “new command“? listmaps? You not knew that :)
  • 43 birthday is today (57)