× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Serkses

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #13 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Serkses

Serkses wrote: I know, Im admin so I cant use my "power" for fun and glitching. But I think it wasnt bad beacouse I dont insult any one I dont kill any one, I dont do this glitch to kill enemys, only for show my friend a tank.

I personally can't agree with you, Serkses. You are admin and thus, as an admin, you have obligations to be absolutely clean as a player, otherwise not only you show the bad example but, in addition, you discredit all others admins and =RpR= members with this kind of behaviour.

There's no approximation in this stuff, you just don't have the right to do this, whatever you play with a friend or not.

If you want to show / teach such kind of cheat, it's your decision, but not on our servers.

I tell it to you clearly : If the decision had to fall to me, you would immediately be banned for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #14 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Serkses
Everything is different depending on situation. I would advise everyone to instruct new players
to respect other players. If others glitch, it doesn't mean you should start that. If you show someone
how to glitch it doesn't mean they will use it, but they also might become addicted to it until they
never know what hit them. This is the case with most players.

I played with GS in the Coop Marathon 3-4 years ago. There were maps when one enemy had gone
outside the limit so you had to glitch to complete the mission. We all knew these glitches, but never
used them in game. It was the situation that included the benefit of the team to break the game limitations,
but doing it for yourself is not cool.

You can show someone how to glitch, but do it privately and make sure he won't be sorry if he does
it with others on server.

Sometimes it works with a respectful warning, other times even if the player seems to understand
you catch him again :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)