× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?

9 years 1 month ago #13 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?
Who said that RS was =RpR= ? Certainly not me. If you want to know something about RS, just ask it on RS website. In any case, stop messing here, it's in vain.
The topic has been locked.
9 years 1 month ago #14 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?
Listen, swinm_god of k98, i guess you can understand what we explained to you and the fact that you're persona non grata at =RpR=.
We don't want to waste time with you, you're out dude.

So, don't waste your time here, just built your own server, invite people/players like you and have a nice party.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #15 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?
Well,Swim, you joined as banned,RSC kick you after spawn. In this moment on server was only me (with admins). I don't ban you system kick you automatically after this you write that we are idiots :grumpy: And you don't understand one matter =RpR= isn't RS or GS,we have own rulez and you don't respect it. Instead apologize,you try defend yourself but this don't work (as you can see). If you like chaos in servers, create your own and do there what do you like, or go play Counter Strike with cheaters, there you have your fuckin chaos,but on our server play with our rules. We like only game with team and we don't like lone wolfs :rambo: Grow up and after this back again :sylvester:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL, Kure
9 years 1 month ago #16 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?

swinm_god of k98 wrote: DM is not funny (it is entertaining), teamkilling is funny. (If you knew how I am laughing when doing it or being teamkilled). DM isn't funny, because we have to just kill and kill and kill.

In this game there's nothing easier than to teamkill, Swinm. Maybe deathmatch is not funny for you because you'd get killed as soon as you'd respawn. You have fun when you teamkill? You need a good doctor. Really.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Feldmarshal
9 years 1 month ago #17 by NL

swinm_god of k98 wrote: Nikita: I haven't known that RS = RpR. (?)(so what is http://www.rsredsquadron.com/news.php) DM is not funny (it is entertaining), teamkilling is funny. (If you knew how I am laughing when doing it or being teamkilled). DM isn't funny, because we have to just kill and kill and kill.
NL: Feldmarshal's picture: childish = insulting = "idiots"? I joined as a not-banned, get ban for nothing (check the picture again) What was I supposed to write? 'Thank you?' or what?
'FAIR?' I haven't read about your ban rules, you probably don't have ban rules. 5 years ago I got ban (for about 5-8 times being kicked for tking, so ~15-24 teamkills), for 30 days, I repeat, 30 days, and rs/gs forgot everything, I repeat, everything. I think, it was fair.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Feldmarshal
9 years 1 month ago #18 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?

:lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Feldmarshal
  • 43 birthday is today (57)