× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?

9 years 1 month ago #7 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?
I think he means he didn't break all the rules :D

We understand you can't help being what you are so we keep banning you.
We aren't trying to force you change your attitude. You can leave our unimportant
community and this unimportant game be as it wants to be.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL
The topic has been locked.
9 years 1 month ago #8 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?
Feldmarshal wrote:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #9 by swinm_god of k98
Replied by swinm_god of k98 on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?
NL: Because you need players. There wasn't difference between 31 and 32 players in the always-full 'The Golden Squadron' and 'RS' servers, however, today there is difference between 4 and 5, 10 and 11, or just 0 and 1.
Extra fact: Sereval players enjoy tking and play ONLY because of tking.
Feldmarshal: why is this picture problem?
Snowman and NL: but this is banning for nothing. I don't have better english word for this. My x days ban expires, I join, nothing happens and ban again. That's not fair :(
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #10 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?

swinm_god of k98 wrote: Extra fact: Sereval players enjoy tking and play ONLY because of tking.

Extra fact, GS is dead and =RpR= is well alive.

I read what you wrote in your several previous post, and i'm ok with NL's and Snowman's answers to you, so this is also an extract fact.

But, precisely here, when you write that i quote, i wonder : If you like so much killing, let's say "real soldiers", i mean soldiers that are embodiment, finally, of a real person, rather than killing bots, (because i think that it's finally what pleases you), why don't you play it where it's allowed, and moreover allowed it's also the goal itself, i talk about DM servers. What is this kind of enjoying you talk about, killing partners on a Coop server ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Feldmarshal
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #11 by NL

swinm_god of k98 wrote: NL: Because you need players. There wasn't difference between 31 and 32 players in the always-full 'The Golden Squadron' and 'RS' servers, however, today there is difference between 4 and 5, 10 and 11, or just 0 and 1.
Extra fact: Sereval players enjoy tking and play ONLY because of tking.
Feldmarshal: why is this picture problem?
Snowman and NL: but this is banning for nothing. I don't have better english word for this. My x days ban expires, I join, nothing happens and ban again. That's not fair :(

We don't need players, we need a few people to enjoy this game with. I have already a long time ago accepted this game has a lot less players than 5 years ago, it's ok, just give me a handful of nice people and I will be happy. We don't need players like you, even if there only 3 players left in the world. The picture Feldmarshal provided shows you still would rather insult us than offer us an excuse for your childish behaviour and maybe make some changes That says it all about your personality. It's not banning for nothing, it's banning for breaking ALL the rules, again and again over a long period of time.
Not fair? NOT FAIR? So you want to be able to team kill, insult and spoil the game of others and get a 30 day ban and we forget everything? You think that is how it works in the world?

I have a very childish thing to say to you mate: grow up or fuck off!

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki, Feldmarshal
9 years 1 month ago #12 by swinm_god of k98
Replied by swinm_god of k98 on topic swinm_god of k98 - Why is he banned always?
Nikita: I haven't known that RS = RpR. (?)(so what is http://www.rsredsquadron.com/news.php) DM is not funny (it is entertaining), teamkilling is funny. (If you knew how I am laughing when doing it or being teamkilled). DM isn't funny, because we have to just kill and kill and kill.
NL: Feldmarshal's picture: childish = insulting = "idiots"? I joined as a not-banned, get ban for nothing (check the picture again) What was I supposed to write? 'Thank you?' or what?
'FAIR?' I haven't read about your ban rules, you probably don't have ban rules. 5 years ago I got ban (for about 5-8 times being kicked for tking, so ~15-24 teamkills), for 30 days, I repeat, 30 days, and rs/gs forgot everything, I repeat, everything. I think, it was fair.
  • 43 birthday is today (57)