× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban teamkill on RPR server

9 years 1 month ago #1 by czSemtex
Ban teamkill on RPR server was created by czSemtex
HI I was banned for teamkills. One player after I shot and killed me so I killed him twice and I got banned. I'm sorry but I can not help that some players are idiots. Please unban servers RPR thank you. Semtex :grumpy:

Jsem hodná Plastická trhavina :-) /
I'm kind Plastic Explosives :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Ban teamkill on RPR server
Well, thats not exuse for a team killing. You should just leave and tell us that problem, but i think your ban is fair. Wait for opinion of other members. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 1 month ago #3 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban teamkill on RPR server
Feldmarshal banned you so let's wait for his reaction (if he does not reply soon we will make a decision)

BTW in screenshot (click link) I do not see anyone teamkill you, gives me the impression you were irritated by rrrrrrr that he was spamming the chatbox with "use the bazooka"? Teamkilling back for being team killed is no solution and I also don't see you say sorry or a promise you will not do it again.

screenshot

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 1 month ago #4 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Ban teamkill on RPR server

NL wrote: Teamkilling back for being team killed is no solution

Its called Evil fo evil, some people must have they'r revenge, because of the pride and it really shows player as a loser if he does nothing about it. That is the reason why some players will shoot back. Try to understand, its a nature of a proud person.

The one who hesitates is lost !

9 years 1 month ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban teamkill on RPR server
I do understand Stern and have even done it myself in the earlier days. But many times what I see happening is that if 2 players start to tk each other, other players start doing it too. So we will gain nothing by allowing TK'ing for revenge. Every player on our servers can make a screenshot and report on this forum. We will then either ban the killer or keep an eye on him and observe his behaviour.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Ban teamkill on RPR server
Yeah, in my opinion, Stern made the right diagnostic about what he calls the reaction of a "proud person". One can understand that, it's human.

But, at =RpR=, we expect that players can overcome this "natural" reaction. we expect that players can be strong enough to control their reaction facing this kind of problem and to deal with the situation in the way of =RpR= rules. Once again, the only way we consider as "right", when this kind of problems occurs, is to take a good breathe, to make a report with evidences and to let the admins make their decision. We cannot admit such kind of "self justice" because we know that this way leads to nothing else but anarchy on our servers. I think i understand Stern's point of view, but i agree with NL's position.

EDIT : Also, even if using different words, Steeyk tells the same as i do, as i see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Steeyk

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)