× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

My statement of permanent ban.

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by DanJirasekCZ1
My statement of permanent ban. was created by DanJirasekCZ1
What is given is given. I knew already the verdict:

this ban is permanent and will not be discussed - in topic

And I will not request for reassessment verdict.
In spite of this, I don't not agree how the text is submitted in some points. I will wish and glad to give it clear as it is/was. I will no lie, is not more nothing to lose.

To the point: Main cause, where is problem.

#Cheating
It's true that Funzo has some kind of true about cheating. In the past. I had program named Hd2_multihack. I was not the person, who use it covertly from others.
If I wanted use it. I flyed around of map and killing others at the ground. Once I got ban in Rs Training server. They I think, knews who does that but some days after incident, Rs emy (I think it was him), unbanned me. Meanwhile for that whole time. I said it wasn't me... and all was swept under the table.

-"rumours about giving others "multi hacks"

What I can honorary say. The multihack isn't in my PC ca. 5 years, links where could be, I don't know.

known bug using and giving yourself an unfair advantage in PVP gameplay

I am convinced. these bugs like teleport, I take that careful than anything else. In this point I maximal disagree.
If someone could saw me doing that. It was only in front of match or in front of duels. Where simple it not apply.

-showing others how to "use" bugs and tricks like teleporting

I can't find problem with this one. Teleport bug I show only for RpR members, Snowman know. It was special server for that.
For learn other, who want know "snake bug". It's not bug like glitch to the wall. Its little bit more complex´.It's more for fun than for exploit.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

-crashing ALL of our servers because of an experiment and not being open about it.

I am still feeling bad about that but as soon as snowman contact me about that. I written him all.
I still don't know sure if one admin for contact problem is enough. #NL You was maybe not conversant with snowman of that. I am opening about it.

To see:

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Banned or not. I wanted interpret it right

Moderator edit: =RpR= statement can be found HERE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic My statement of permanent ban.
If you had put all of this in the light from the beginning, maybe we would not have arrived there, Dan.

It's a beautiful waste, all this. :mm1:

EDIT : Have a good night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, DanJirasekCZ1

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic My statement of permanent ban.
Dan, the 1st time you got ban in Rs_servers was by Rs_Helix, in 2011, because I reported him that you were flying in Rs_Occupation (Arctic map, I remember it) and I was not admin yet. Someone (maybe Emy as you said) unbanned you, but if I asked him to don't unban you, he wouldn't have unbanned you because he trusts me. Anyway, after you got 1st ban in 2011 and after you were unbanned, I (your loathed Funzo) noticed that you were a kid and that maybe you were just joking, so I let you play in our servers for some months and I said to my friends to don't ban you and to give you a second chance. But I kept always watching you and I can admitt that you never played fair. Always some trick. Infinitive stamina, teleporting, etc. If you didn't get ban again in Rs_servers it's because I was not around and, anyway, because Rs_servers don't exist anymore. I really don't understand why you have fun using cheats and crashing servers. You could have been a pretty good player because you are a smart guy. The problem is that you use your smartness for the wrong things.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)