× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

HackForYou (Sec.) Hannah Montana - tables

9 years 5 days ago - 9 years 5 days ago #1 by Rs_Funzo
Hi guys, I don't know if I can post here, anyway few mins ago I was on another server and I played vs a player named Hannah Montana. I noticed that he had no recoil and I told him. He said "no" (obviously), then I disconnected and reconnected with a fictional name. I let him realize that I was an unexpert noob so he explained me that he had infinitive stamina and no recoil hack lol. I made video but I don't know how to post it (I'm a noob sry).
If you want, I can send you via Skype or email, then you can post it :embarassed:

Edit by NL: aka HackForYou (Sec.) Hannah Montana
Vid may be available later, for now 2 screenshots from the vid where Montana admits to using tables and he flies:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 days ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Hannah Montana - tables
Hi, better to just make a new topic in "banned players", I did it for you now.

I trust your judgement and honesty about this but a video would be nice if you can manage it.
You could create a YouTube or video account and upload it that way.
If the video is not too big (since you have a slow connection (?) I think) we can go online on Skype and I'll do it.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 5 days ago #3 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Hannah Montana - tables
Thanks Jo. Yes I did 2 very nice videos. He flyes, uses no recoil and infinitive stamina. And HE SAIS IT. I tried to send you a mail but videos were too heavy to attach it. I should send it via Skype...I hope that it won't take too much time. My line is 2 mb...

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 5 days ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Hannah Montana - tables
will you be online on skype in about 1 hour? I have to do some stuff first.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 5 days ago #5 by Rs_Funzo
Ok Jo. Cya in 1 hour on Skype :gj:

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 5 days ago #6 by Rs_Funzo
Thanks to help me Jo.
Btw guys, I tried to send my 2 videos to Jo, but because of my slow line it would have taken us more than 4-5 hours. I wanted to show you those videos not only as "proof" (I hope that you trust me even without a movie) but especially to let you see cheaters in action :upset:

-VIS ET HONOR-

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)