× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

unban request Max. / Josef Stalin / OFICER NKVD 1939

8 years 10 months ago #1 by Max.
Yes im play with nick Josef Stalin. Hmm why not. Really i didnt saw Maquisard's warning for my nick. So if Stalin=Hitler i can use other nick's like Georgy Jukov or etc. BTW im dont TK and no unsult during using this nick. Hope it was a mistake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #2 by NL
see ban post HERE

Max. wrote: Yes im play with nick Josef Stalin. Hmm why not. Really i didnt saw Maquisard's warning for my nick. So if Stalin=Hitler i can use other nick's like Georgy Jukov or etc. BTW im dont TK and no unsult during using this nick. Hope it was a mistake

It was not a mistake, =RpR= do not want names of (war) criminals on our servers. See our rules HERE . If you change your name there should be no problem. I guess Georgy Zhukov would be fine because as far as I know his role in the 2nd WW was positive for the world.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 10 months ago #3 by Max.
Stalins role in War was really main. But in Pre war period there are repressions and GULAGS so i agree he was an dictator.
BTW Stalin dont make "Katyn crime" This make L.Beria he call polaks antisoviets and Stalin signed shooting protocol. So we have 50/50

8 years 10 months ago #4 by NL

Max. wrote: Stalins role in War was really main. But in Pre war period there are repressions and GULAGS so i agree he was an dictator.
BTW Stalin dont make "Katyn crime" This make L.Beria he call polaks antisoviets and Stalin signed shooting protocol. So we have 50/50

Stalin was responsible for at least 20 million deaths...and maybe a total of 60 million...

8 years 10 months ago #5 by Max.

8 years 10 months ago #6 by NL

Max. wrote: It was a hard time for all. He fixed the power by force

Well, as this discussion is progressing it seems to me you have a real admiration for Josef Stalin. You are entitled to your personal opinion but don't expect me to agree with you that one of the worst criminals in history was an admirable man...
I am not discussing this any further. If you want an unban you change your name and promise to not use such names again on =RpR= servers.

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)