× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request: Klostermann

8 years 9 months ago #1 by Klostermann
Unban Request: Klostermann was created by Klostermann
Hello, admins. I was banned a few months ago. I'm not a cheater, not a teamkiller, and i don't know someone's of glitches. Why was i banned for team killing?

Let me explain the situation. I was completing the mission Burgundy 2. When I ran at the field i was killed by someone player from team (i don't remember his nickmane). He killed me by grenade twice. I did nothing after 1-st teamkilling, but i killed him in retort after 2-nd time and i told him a reason. Then he complained to me and lied that i was a teamkiller. This is just simply a provocation. My fault is only that i killed him in retort i guess..so..i'm guilty, my apologies..but i repeat, i'm not a teamkiller. Unban me please.

Information:
your in-game nickname: Klostermann
your IP you are banned with: 178.162.15.50
the day/time you were banned, just if you remember
server name you were playing on: I can't remeber..in February or March 2015. At someone's RPR servers..maybe it was RPR Sabre.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
Ban notes are to be found HERE also make a note of my comment underneath that. Because of the time that has passed I cannot exactly remember what it is that you did but apparently you already had my "negative attention". I do remember that I had a problem with your "overall behavior".

Because of the time passed I have unbanned you.
DO NOT teamkill, ever, for whatever reason. If there is a problem with a player report him to us and we will keep an eye on him.
Also be sure to follow our RULES and all will be fine.

Have fun on our servers and be fair and friendly.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 9 months ago #3 by Klostermann
Replied by Klostermann on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
So..thank you very much. I promise, it'll not be again. :gj:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kure

• 43 birthday is today (57)