× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Me and RPRservers

8 years 8 months ago #1 by DanJirasekCZ1
Me and RPRservers was created by DanJirasekCZ1
Hi,

How you here know. I am permabanned at all RPR servers. As time goes I would like to return. I don't think that do a request for just forgive it's good suitable. What I'd like to do is ask you all of here. I don't want persuade people for unban me. But help me and clear what you all exactly think about that situation. I will like to know your opinion like: Do you wish and agree with permaban? How I affected you in game? It would by great I think, if all of you can writte something what you think. Of course I won't force anyone into that neither enemies nor friends. I'll just leave it here.
I think that can reassess the situation for admins or more exploration it and hold, what is given is given).
The topic has been locked.
8 years 8 months ago #2 by Matheo
Replied by Matheo on topic Me and RPRservers
Maybe now you're not cheating, but... I never forget when you get BION ban for using sniper-bar... You was cheater, and don't tell me shits "I never use sniperbar", "It's not me, It's fake!". No, it wasn't fake, [1.CSSOB]Dan... But I think that =RpR= need give last chance for Dan... We need more players in HD2...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, NL
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Me and RPRservers
Pffff... Know what, Dan ?The point is that, even if a majority of =RpR= admins would agree for lifting your ban, one could not make as if nothing had happened. I'm talking to you clearly : It's the same story as for Ben Johnson or Lance Armstrong, come back or not come back, there will always be a suspicion for them. Always. You're exactly in the same case, Dan, that's the simple truth and, doubtless, if eventually we lift your ban, there will be not much time before that, right or wrong, any random player will complain about you, you can understand that, because it's a consequence of what happened in the past. Frankly, how do you think that we, admins of =RpR=, can manage such a situation ?

Arf ! I'm sorry, you see, in French we have a slang word for someone in such a situation : Tricard. I guess only Maquisard and, maybe, Jacobston will know it. I cant' find any automatic translator managing it but, believe me, it's exactly that fits with such a case, and be sure it's absolutely not insulting, even not wicked, but just, let's say sad. Really sorry, Dan but, considering that, for me here and now, i can't see any way to lift your ban in good and durable conditions.

No offence. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, NL, jacobston
8 years 8 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Me and RPRservers
I really don't care about Dan's situation anymore. I tried to help him of what I understood from his situation.
I tried to work out the problems he was causing in game, but it didn't work out.

Take care.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL, jacobston
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Me and RPRservers
Dan it was all already discussed HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE .

Maybe I could find even more topics about you. Why would we want to keep dealing with a player who is constantly spoken about in a negative way?
Anyway, if you really want to play again on our servers:

-request different IP at your provider
-choose a new nickname
-impress the hell out of everybody for a a half year so you have a great reputation
-announce that you were Dan all this time (or simply keep it a secret.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Kot Matro$$kin, jacobston
8 years 8 months ago #6 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Me and RPRservers
Tricard means something like: unwelcome, undesirable, outcast ?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston
  • Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)