× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

BoosT discussion

8 years 8 months ago #13 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic BoosT discussion

NL wrote: To be honest I don't know what the exact rules are for giving the pw to the private server, I know more outsiders have it, like Ralf (who I trust 100%).
So not knowing the exact rules I will not ask who gave it to Boost because Flo already asked. I have to be honest that I have not seen Boost making any big problems so far on the servers. I only found it strange that he says he has been around for a while but doesn't seem to know many older (modded) maps and his playstyle seems inexperienced. But that doesn't prove anything. So far he seems to be an outgoing player who wants to make fun but maybe has to adjust to our "style".

To be honest, as i wrote it in this famous chatbox history, when it's about giving PWs, i don't from myself. When BoosT asked it in the chatbox, constating that Event server was passworded, i answered him i don't think i can take such kind of decision to give it to him. And the fact is that i can't take this kind of decision to give it. To him or to anyone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #14 by Nikita

NL wrote: BTW I hope you all realize this topic will be cleaned again in a while. If you want I can make a new topic and move this conversation to "Boost discussion" topic.

Maybe keep it somewhere, NL, until Snow roger it at least.

8 years 8 months ago #15 by Kure
Replied by Kure on topic BoosT discussion
I didnt play with him a lot, but I first saw him on Event server yesterday and Feldmarshal, Me, Nikita, Snowman, NL didnt give him the password. He looked like someone we can trust because some of us gave him a password even though we have theories that he is hiding something. So when (I wasnt there yesterday but I saw that we was talking with some of you guys on TS) when he joined TS today I had nothing against that he is there on our TS.

The world can kick you when you’re down
And it shows no mercy
It makes them smile to see you frown
But just wait and they will see
This would kill the weaker man
But it’s been keeping me alive
Through all the negativity
Somehow I know I will survive

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #16 by NL
Replied by NL on topic BoosT discussion

Feldmarshal wrote: Well, we have in Poland specific provider. If you restart your router hou have different IP like I wrote 93.xxx.xxx.xx and after restart you can have 143.xxx.xxx.xx :sarcy:

Yes it's called dynamic IP, but the IP you get will always be registered with the same provider. You know, they pay for these IP's.
So provider W can give you an IP from the ranges:
93.xxx.xxx.xx
143.xxx.xxx.xx
But not the IP's from provider Y who has:
156.xxx.xxx.xxx
197.xxx.xxx.xxx

So if I see that ZiZ had an IP from provider W and Boost from provider Y it can mean 2 things:
-Boost is not ZiZ
-ZiZ changed his provider and now plays as Boost

So no conclusive evidence.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 8 months ago #17 by Nikita
Reaching passworded TS channel is a thing, reaching passworded game server is another thing.

8 years 8 months ago #18 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic BoosT discussion

Kure wrote: I didnt play with him a lot, but I first saw him on Event server yesterday and Feldmarshal, Me, Nikita, Snowman, NL didnt give him the password. He looked like someone we can trust because some of us gave him a password even though we have theories that he is hiding something. So when (I wasnt there yesterday but I saw that we was talking with some of you guys on TS) when he joined TS today I had nothing against that he is there on our TS.

I saw yesterday on TS Jacobstone, Nikita and Boost. I don't played HD2 but I was on TS with my friend and we played other game... So this wasn't me like wrote Luc. :confused:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)