× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!
It's not clear for me. You mean, Lurifax planted mines deliberately for TK and failing the mission ?

You were killed by the mine or a direct shot ? How much time did he ? Why he warned the players ? Were other players also teamkilled ?

Not clear for me, here and now. :undecided: Pictures are a thing, but don't hesitate to tell, with words, your version in such reports :undecided:

Do you have details ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #8 by Soufiane
Replied by Soufiane on topic Report bad players here!
In picture 1 and 2, he killed the civilian = A failed mission
In last pic, why Implants mine in front of truck?!! Are the enemies can use the truck???
He did it on purpose, he was watching me I go up the truck It did not say anything, I wasn't the target, becuase once I entered the server I go up the truck.

8 years 7 months ago #9 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
So pic 1 and 2 are about killing the collaborator? Killing a NPC, especially if it is a mission critical character is against the rules (if it is no accident).
Pic 3 is I think indeed about placing mines. This is always a hard one. If someone is alone on the map it is not really a problem but if someone else joins they should be warned about the location of the mines. I never use mines myself and I think nobody should. If you use mines on a map with multiple players you are asking for team kills and I will ban for it if it happens again and again. It's common sense I think.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #10 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!

I agree, mines are blind weapons and they bring problems on multiplayers maps.
If it was up to me, there will never have mines available in the inventory of MP maps, at least antipersonnel mines.
Don't know, maybe it's possible to just remove them from the inventories ? Afaik, there's no map where the use of AP mines is the only,
supreme and decisive way to achieve the mission ... No real justification of their use, never, i add just as in real conflicts, actually ...

Anyway, if we have to write a rule more about it ... Pfff, it's just as having a rule saying : "Use your brain !". NL is right, it's just common sense,
the problem is that, as coop spirit, the common sense is not always there on coop servers ... :sylvester:

"— Arf! Leonardo, why, that day, you didn't paint Mona Lisa's sister, instead laying us this explosive shit ...? :sylvester:
— Anyway, Nik, another one would have invent it. So men are. See your times, your submunitions bombs and depleted uranium ammunitions ...
— Yes Mr. da Vinci, doubtless another one would have made it. but, at least, we maybe would have called him genius, but not artist ... "

8 years 7 months ago #11 by Soufiane
Attachments:

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #12 by Soufiane
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)