× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request: Klostermann

8 years 6 months ago #7 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
Actually you just demonstrated that you actually are not very smart...
I am Glen Moray and I explained more than once when you were still on the server (I don't have all the screenshots) and also did Soufian. You just didn't want to understand what we said because you thought you were safe from admins. Also, this is not the first time you behave in a negative way.
As I said, you didn't see the rules in the server because the server manager is down at the moment. But why do you think the server is called "Realism - 1 life"?

I gave you a link to the rules already and I even quoted it...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #8 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
I think he's smoking something...

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 6 months ago #9 by Klostermann
Replied by Klostermann on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
"But why do you think the server is called "Realism - 1 life"? " - i thought this server for professional gamers, who's like to check their abilities in game. I usually don't play there, i've connected for interest, because my favourite "rpr Sabre" was switched off. And you when you started talk to me about this i thouth it was just trolling..i'm guilty, i'm not argue with you..but i didn't see the rules at that moment as you noticed. Why did you ban me at all of RPR's servers? Can you ban me only at RPR realism?

8 years 6 months ago #10 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
So there were 3 players on the server and 2 of them were trolling you? You keep forgetting I was not the only one trying to explain the rules to you.
Bans are always for all servers, there is no other way. But to be honest: if someone don't respect the rules on 1 server, why would he respect our rules on the other servers?

Realism server is not for "professional players" because we don't get paid to play there...The server is for players who take the mission and their lives seriously, play slow, with tactics and team play and try not to die. If you die the price you pay is to wait until the next map.

Anyway: ban is for 1 week. You will be unbanned next tuesday. You are running out of chances.
We have our rules, you can read them on our website. No more excuses for the future.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 6 months ago #11 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
Read the rules again and again and again :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 6 months ago #12 by Klostermann
Replied by Klostermann on topic Unban Request: Klostermann
"Bans are always for all servers, there is no other way. But to be honest: if someone don't respect the rules on 1 server, why would he respect our rules on the other servers? " - Because i respect the rules those i know at other servers..for example i never kill other man of the team in response if he killed me by accident or not. and also i told that i don't play at "Realism life". I connected there for interest because my favourite Rpr Sabre was switched off.
So..anyway i understand all of this now, i'm sorry, my apologies, i really didn't know about "re-connecting"..you banned me, but you could told me "man, re-connectning is forbidden by the rules of the server, go out from server or i'll ban you", instead of this you started ask me and teach me "why you reconnected? What do the rules says? Play different etc..." And you know that the rules list was not avaliable and i didn't see it.. ok..it's your choice..thank you, good night.

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)