× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request-Kot Matro$$kin

8 years 3 months ago #13 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban request-Kot Matro$$kin

I don't know what happened, i don't know this story, i was offline for a couple of days, for some reasons, and i see this as soon as i come back.

I invite every involved person to calm behaviour and measured words. These days, i'm not in the mood to see and to meet raging people, really. If it's the case, i turn off for more than a couple of days, no problem for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #14 by Kot Matro$$kin
Replied by Kot Matro$$kin on topic Unban request-Kot Matro$$kin
Feld, this my presets.

With mp40 and shotgun you can make 8-9 jumps.
With mp44 only few,but this preset for shooting.
Everybody can try this.
Any questions?
Attachments:

8 years 3 months ago #15 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Unban request-Kot Matro$$kin
Okey, let's assume that I trust you and you don't cheat and sorry about unfounded proofs and reason for ban stay only insulting. Ban for this will be for 2 weeks when you apologize all here and promise that you don't do this again.

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

8 years 3 months ago #16 by Kot Matro$$kin
Replied by Kot Matro$$kin on topic Unban request-Kot Matro$$kin
Good...
I agree with ban for insulting...but 2 week is too long...oki
Im really sorry that i said unwanted to you,espessialy to Feldmarshal.Its all my nerves)
I hope in future we will not conflict.
But from your side i hope that you will not make unfounded accusation and pls tell to Funzo don't call me "kokote" :nod:

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #17 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Unban request-Kot Matro$$kin

Kot Matro$$kin wrote: I don't care.
After this relationship to me....
It's outrageous...everytime when i play i hear "cheater","cheater","cheater".
In every my move they see hacks.
Im not surprised that you can ban me after any unfounded accusation.
I can't imagine how Funzo is happy now
Feld, in this case everybody can be cheater by 2 clicks.You want to say that every my word may not be prove?

I'm not happy because I'm not a kid like you...and because you will stay banned only for 2 weeks and not forever :)
Razii is a good friend of mine and yesterday he said me that you're fair because "you have a youtube channel where you post your games and you are fair". Ahahahahahah :lol:
I said him that you can play fair when you film (just to use films as proof) but you use hacks when you don't film :D
Do you really think that we are idiots, Kote?! It's the easier stuff of this world :D Which idiots would post films about his cheats?! It's something like if two policemen arrest a guy that drove at 200 km/h in the centre of a city and one of these policemen says to his partner:"Hey mate this guy is not a criminal, yesterday he passed our check point at 50 km/h". These stuffs piss me off but at the same time let me laugh. That Czech guy you mentioned before said exactly your same thing:"Watch my films and you will notice that I'm fair".
My question is:
1)which idiot would post his cheats?
2)you don't think that many cheaters post film where they play fair, just as "proof"?!
3)you don't think that the easier stuff of this world is to play fair while you film and use cheats while you don't film?

And, Ko..te, why yesterday you did all these strange stupid movement before admin connected (I was there), then after the admin connected you played more "normally"?

-VIS ET HONOR-

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)