× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unveiling of the rageouts

7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #13 by swinm
Replied by swinm on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
NL still believes that I change my ip always, but the truth is not on his side in this respect.
(to snowman: I foresaw that the headhunters will continue this, I wasn't suprised)
again to NL: I don't have a list of my possible Ips, I don't touch my ips, and this time, I wanted a final decision (by snowman, not by the headhunters), be it perm ban or something different.
I don't really get why it is a problem to play neatly with a given ip while being banned.
(I sometimes reread my previous topics, those always make me laugh so my memory is fresh)
You can all accuse me of teamkilling and these crimes, BUT NOT of glitching and cheating. I have never touched and will never touch the game itself.
snakeplissken: I don't know who you are (but I will find you and kill you xd) but I won't start a topic with 'dear friends' and won't write 'gimme 1 more chance' because these clichés are .. meh. I accuse when I have facts, and this time I do have.

I tell you why I have many profiles:
(I repeat it because you overlooked it.)
normál = (normal in english) was a profile in which I played through the game in normal diff.
jooo = it belongs to my bro
legendary hd2 = is a 'hard' profile, in which I played through the game in hard diff for the second time.
rezsicsökkentés = (=livingcosts-reducing) was a multiplayer profile
swinm_god of k98 = the original
Tolvaj_gyerek = multiplayer profile (got banned for ""insulting"" as far as I remember)
Very Hard = was a profile in which I played through the game in VH diff. In artic3 I said it had been the hardest map to win in VH (for me.) (there were 3-4 rpr members)
And I can underline that with the singleplayer profiles I did play through the game.

I wrote about the realistic and you kept quiet about it. The log files contain the teamkills (what else?) so I think they contain all the kills. In this case you can see that I >Immediately >commited suicide. I don't think it's a problem. So this score goes to me, without doubt.

snowman: okey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #14 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
@Swinm

you really don't have any clue about how dynamic IP's work do you? Don't matter, I won't explain it again.
Yes some prison sentences expire, some sentences are for life...

We are discussing some things internally, and yes I have a voice there, so you will have to wait for our decision.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Femto

7 years 9 months ago #15 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
Swinm, I told you to wait a few days until we get a general reaction.
I don't understand why Meow is writing anything here instead of
using the private thread I created.

To clarify one thing for now. You told me, when you joined Arctic 2,
under the same nickname you are playing with now that you are
Fazer and Swinm. Is this correct or not?

After your reply, I will temporarily close this thread and come back with
a decent reply to you until tomorrow or Sunday.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Femto, swinm

7 years 9 months ago #16 by swinm
Replied by swinm on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
>As far as I remember<, no.

7 years 9 months ago #17 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
As far as you remember your are not fazer or as far as you remember you never said to snow that you are fazer...strange answer

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 9 months ago #18 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unveiling of the rageouts
Sorry, but that's what I remember, without me asking about the nicknames.
Even if my mind betrays me again, it doesn't matter. I still got the feeling that
these three nicknames are connected. And all three have the same quality of
English in writing.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• 43 birthday is today (57)