× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

blocked for no reason - Alfa Romeo

7 years 7 months ago #1 by Alexliberty
blocked for no reason - Alfa Romeo was created by Alexliberty
Hello. Before explaining my problem , I want to apologize for my language because I'm using google translator to translate the Italian into English . 08.23.2016 Today while I was playing I was banned for no reason , I was just playing , and suddenly I was banned . Now .. I could understand if I had done something wrong but I have not done anything . no nothing , I wish I had an explanation and I would be released immediately as I have not done anything ! Thank you all. the player name with which the game is called Alfa Romeo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic blocked for no reason - Alfa Romeo
I assume you were playing as Alfa Romeo. I didn't have a chance yet to make a ban note.

I banned you.
1: you stayed on the server without playing a long time and blocking the server (30 minutes or more) for which I tried to warn you.
2: you did a majority vote with player Trox when you were both dead and I was still playing.

Both are against our rules. Because you speak bad English I banned you so you would come to the forum.
If you read our rules (use google translator again) and say you understand them I will unban / unblock you.

RULES

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 7 months ago #3 by Alexliberty
Replied by Alexliberty on topic blocked for no reason - Alfa Romeo
my player is called Alfa Romeo , while I was playing a guy before had asked me something but writes in English because I did not sign out to go to translate what I had written. I unfortunately do not speak English . He knows just say something, and in any case I would like to specify that the server you play , do not you chat . or am I wrong?

7 years 7 months ago #4 by Alexliberty
but why I was banned ? I did not kill no partner and I have not insulted anyone . Simply I was playing .. if I said what I did wrong I apologize is not problem ..

7 years 7 months ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic blocked for no reason - Alfa Romeo
Sorry I don't completely understand you. Just read our rules, say you understand and agree and I will unblock you.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 7 months ago #6 by Alexliberty
I wholeheartedly accept your rules and do count more than right ! but then again I do not think he had done anything wrong .. however, in any case I apologize .
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)