× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - caralho

7 years 7 months ago #1 by caralho
Unban request - caralho was created by caralho
hi, we're bunch of people who play this game since the dawn of times. we always skype when we play and what happened was a misunderstanding. We were making fun and things got out of hand and we ended up laughing as always. Shortly after i got killed we decided to log out bcos of repulsive behaviour of a person who didnt even introduced himself as an admin, we didnt even think it could be an admin we just logged out as we also like to play on empty servers,,,,basically no big deal. The only thing that bothers me now is that we couldn't stand a fair 'trial' if you wanna call like like that.We never make problems on servers, the only thing is to confess we skip some maps if we are alone or if EVERYONE on server is fine with it. Maybe I'm crossing the line, but without being able to defend ourselves, a ban of five days (especially now, as adults we're scattered all over the world and this is our gathering place) i find this act as abusing of admin power.
just to note , i explained myself with these words after the tk: ''i dont mind the tk, i killed a civilian by accident and my friend represents a UN member'' -an inside joke... shortly we disconnected and another friend of ours just told us you got banned. I'll be leaving the country soon and most likely wont be able to play with my friends anymore, can something be done please? oh sorry i think accidentaly i reported your reply, sorryyyy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #2 by caralho
Replied by caralho on topic Unban request - caralho
thanks for putting it up here whoever did it, im on mobile and it gets confusing, sorry about that

7 years 7 months ago #3 by caralho
speaking on behalf of ''cetnicki vojvodca'' as well..

7 years 7 months ago #4 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - caralho
I am not the admin who banned you, so we will wait for =RpR=Steeyk to respond, if that takes too long we will make a decision.
Like I said underneath your ban note - I also saw you guys play today and saw nothing wrong, but of course I was not there when the ban happened.

Give it a little time.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 7 months ago #5 by caralho
yes thank you again with that, we never make problems, we have played this game on rpr servers for looong time, this is the first time having a misunderstanding

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #6 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Unban request - caralho
Hi lads. Situation is simple. You broke rules, i wanted to talk with you. (i can play incognito as well), i asked you to take silence weapons, because we couldn't finish the map with your PPS, or spagins, whatever. One bullet from your gun, or enemy's gun, and 15 minutes is wasted. You totally ignored my words. First i tought you don't speak english, but now i see, you can speak very well. So you just ignored me. I can understand everything, but when you leave as fast as possible, I couldn't wait. Ban was only the one punish that i could use.

@@@ edit

I'll unban you in monday. Thats all. Maybe next time you won't escape.

If you want speak about it, you can find me on team speak. Ip is on the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• 43 birthday is today (57)