× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - caralho

7 years 7 months ago #7 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban request - caralho
Bon voyage :cookie:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steeyk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #8 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Unban request - caralho
привет другу :)

7 years 7 months ago #9 by caralho
Replied by caralho on topic Unban request - caralho
im on a mobile cant gert on desktop today anymore couldn't write you teamspeak (not too sure how it works either, this will be on the record at least..)
My friend doesnt speak english only me, we didnt escape on purpose as i said. About the silent, I only saw your message which said something like 'you dont have silent weapons' (basically the second or third message). It takes time sometimes to connect and you can't see any message that was written before you are in the ''preparing'' screen.
I dont understand why the ban cant be lifted as soon as possible. Its not like we've done the worst of the crimes and done something deliberately. I saw people getting 3 days ban for tking on purpose with no big deal. The lesson is learned thats the most important thing in my opinion, prolonging this wont give anyone any positive experience. What do you think about it

7 years 7 months ago #10 by caralho
Replied by caralho on topic Unban request - caralho
i understand you guys have to present yourself as authority/admins and reversing your decision might look bad, but as an authority in my line of work i understand, but, on the contrary, refusing the logic of an argument i presented, would just be wrong. Please take that in consideration

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - caralho
Just relax caralho, don't make things worse. We understand your defense.

Just keep in mind that even if playing with silent weapons is not a rule on any map it is sometimes good tactics. We would like players to play as a team, so a little communication and teamwork goes a long way. I also understand you like to play with your mates but when there are other players you will have to adapt.

Also keep in mind that -RpR- are willing to sometimes create private servers for players, so if you want to play with your mates without disturbance ask us and there is a good chance we can create a server or give you a password to a private one. Just needs a little coordination.

We do reverse decisions, it is not a problem. What we want is to have players come to the forum so we can explain our rules and how we like players to behave on our servers. You came to the forum so that is a good thing.

Keep calm and I am sure Steeyk will make the right decision.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steeyk, caralho

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #12 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Unban request - caralho
Yes, just right NL said. When you play on public server, you have to adapt. I don't want repeat his words because, that's all what i wanted to say. If you want you can join us with your friends every saturday and sunday for private RPR and friends cooperation. Also you can add me on skype if you want, or on steam. I can create server for you if you want play private coop with friends. I just wanted to give you a warning, and see your excuse. Don't remeber us like assholes. We are very friendly for all commons and guests. Sorry for taking this so long. That was necessary. You and your friend are unbaned. Oh yes... peace. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, caralho

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)