× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - Ro

7 years 6 months ago #7 by penelope
Replied by penelope on topic Unban request - Ro
Ok, thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Ro
But Ro please understand that if after the 26th we see you not playing on our servers for a long time you will be banned permanently, forever. So please please don't let that happen any more. If you need more explanation WHY we don't want players to stay on our servers for a long time let me know and I will explain again.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 6 months ago #9 by penelope
I do not need explanation, must have their reasons. Sometimes I'm playing and something comes up and I go out to do what triggered it. I miss the game. I will try not happen more. What my son's hospital was true face with sulfuric acid burned down but it's okay. Thank you always for the game

7 years 6 months ago #10 by penelope
Good morning, I'm Ro, I'm not Mercenary and I have not been into the server with any other name. Mercenrio is Spanish and Madrid, I'm from Sevilla, there are other Spanish players as Juama that is Cadiz. This is my IP 85.136.10.83. Yesterday I was playing all the time in the server Globin. I feel harassed for being a woman and maybe I have to be justifying all the time. Do what you have to do. I am too old to have to apologize over and over again so I do not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66

7 years 6 months ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Ro
LOL being a woman has nothing to do with it...you are simply banned all the time because you are constantly blocking our servers, male players get warned and banned for the same reason.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 5 months ago #12 by penelope
Let's see, you are not one to judge my emergencies. It takes all morning following me to see how I behave with a different name. and if there are more important things than the game even if you do not fit. The server ENJOY you, implacable and stalker. There are other things that are more important and sometimes no time to leave the server, but I'll not give any explanation. and I do not allow him to judge my very incredible emergencies they may appear there. There will be other servers and you this would not end well I say. Yours too stupid for such a good server like this. I will complain along with other players to Better, and said, enjoy harassment players and their useless hardness, there is a game that rankle anyone.

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)