× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Map limits

1 year 4 months ago #1 by Goblin
I open this topic in order to clarify an issue that rankles me for some time.
I'm sure other players also will expect this response.
I notice that the map limits are constantly violated by certain players. They go up hill on Africa1.

Is that considered a violation of any rules or not? Bugusing?

The question is for admins of RpR deathmatch and MTB Snipers only.
About a week ago I asked Josua via private message, but obviously he decided it was unimportant to answer.
Sometimes I also go there to play, that's why I ask. Let's keep this game alive and pure as long as we can!
Thank you in advance for your reply, admins!
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #2 by Rs_Funzo
This is a good question, Goblin. In my experience it's considered a glitch, because you need a "special" way to get over there. Rs_, GS| and any other clan have kicked/banned everytime that kind of glitchers. Obviously I'm not a =RpR= so I'm just expressing my opinion about it :embarassed:

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #3 by Nikita

Goblin wrote: I open this topic in order to clarify an issue that rankles me for some time.
I'm sure other players also will expect this response.
I notice that the map limits are constantly violated by certain players. They go up hill on Africa1.

Is that considered a violation of any rules or not? Bugusing?

The question is for admins of RpR deathmatch and MTB Snipers only.
About a week ago I asked Josua via private message, but obviously he decided it was unimportant to answer.
Sometimes I also go there to play, that's why I ask. Let's keep this game alive and pure as long as we can!
Thank you in advance for your reply, admins!


Well Goblin, does it happen on DM server ? If yes, i can only wish you good luck, because it's not a secret that DM server is very often (always ?) used by many "borderline" players. Also, as far as i know, DM server is "managed" by Josua, and it's also not a secret that Josua doesn't care very much about those kind of problems, as he often (always?) doesn't care about answering questions...

Maybe hard to hear, but it's the truth, at least until someone proves me the opposite if things have changed...
:mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Maquisard83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #4 by ThomasTailor93

Rs_Funzo wrote: This is a good question, Goblin. In my experience it's considered a glitch, because you need a "special" way to get over there. Rs_, GS| and any other clan have kicked/banned everytime that kind of glitchers. Obviously I'm not a =RpR= so I'm just expressing my opinion about it :embarassed:


I agree with that. It's bugusing and I also would kick / ban them.

Playing H&D2 since 2007.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Goblin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #5 by snakeplissken
Technically we all "Glitch" when we grab that MG42 in Farmstead and get on the top of the house. Now don't tell me that's also illegal. I love to do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #6 by NL

snakeplissken wrote: Technically we all "Glitch" when we grab that MG42 in Farmstead and get on the top of the house. Now don't tell me that's also illegal. I love to do it.


My personal opinion: I don't mind if a player sometimes uses something in the game that was not intended to be used but in real life would not be impossible. Like climbing the wall with the MG42 in farmstead, a fit soldier would certainly be able to climb that wall.

Same with the window on Czech 4 at the farm in the North where you can break the glass and climb through even if the window rods are still there. In RL a person would have no problem breaking the rods and climb in.
It's the same with some roofs you can climb on using the "climb" button.

But the game maps have defined limits and most times you get a warning when you cross this limit. It is literally where the game world ends and you can only get beyond them by bugusing and most players don't expect you to be there. Like getting to the top of the high hill in Czech 6 by breaking the wood line barrier by glitching through the invisible wall.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Juanma66

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum

Next birthdays

  • Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (35)