× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

UNBAN REQUEST

7 years 3 months ago #1 by Prášek
UNBAN REQUEST was created by Prášek
I'm sorry, but there was a mistake.I was banned for team killing,but this is my defense.I played with my friends cooperative missions on your server,we play all day and all mission and we cried together on Team Speak.We play the last map Czech ´6 and plaeyr Black me provoke on team speak (and shot me in the leg)
and when he got into car I fired a short burst and I accidentally killed him. but I add this.....(Player Cursse play with us map Burgundy2 he rode in the car and killon purpose 3 players...i destroy his car that so it did not repeat but i ddint kill him.He he did not get ban.but I got him.) Sorry but this does not seem fair to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic UNBAN REQUEST
I didn't ban you and I don't see a note about why you were banned and by who. You will have to wait for the admin who banned you.

On a side note: don't take revenge on players but report them with evidence.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

7 years 3 months ago #3 by Prášek
Replied by Prášek on topic UNBAN REQUEST
Okey thank you

7 years 3 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic UNBAN REQUEST
Are there any other nicknames you used lately?

"Straight and narrow is the path."

7 years 3 months ago #5 by Prášek
Replied by Prášek on topic UNBAN REQUEST
-Vojta- -(CZ)-

7 years 3 months ago #6 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic UNBAN REQUEST
Seb told me you did a couple of teamkills. He decided to ban you on the 3rd teamkill
since you we're not replying to him. Then you sent your friend Semtex to convince us
to unban you because you were just kidding. If you are just kidding, you do it on your
own server or on a private server where everyone knows you are just kidding, not on
public servers.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• 43 birthday is today (57)