× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

7 years 1 month ago #19 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo

Rodolfo, as i read the story here, it seems that you didn't pay attention to NL's warning and i suspect that it was because you didn't knew he was an admin, as it happens regulary with some other players. About abusing of voting nextmap, the fact that other players also do the same cannot be received as an argument. It's as in real life, some broke the rules, some are caught one day, some are caught another day. You actually broke our rules and you actually didn't react well when a =RpR= admin told you about that, perhaps thinking that, if others do it, why not you ?

I'm sorry, i don't agree with your, let's say proposition, about keeping ban for cheaters or bad players, for one simple reason : A player who comes on OUR servers, who doesn't respect OUR rules and doesn't care about OUR admins warning is nothing else than a cheater AND a bad player. That's all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Maki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #20 by Rodolfo
Replied by Rodolfo on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
I do not understand why you want to see a bad intention in what was a confusion due to my bad English. I did not know the rules and I regret that it was taken as something personal. I love this game and I love to play as a team, waiting for the players, collaborating together. I really do not understand so much aggression. peace
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #21 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
Okay, let's break this down.

I do not understand why you want to see a bad intention in what was a confusion due to my bad English.

I never spoke about a bad intention. Voting for nextmap has nothing to do with confusion or bad English.

I did not know the rules and I regret that it was taken as something personal.

Not knowing the rules is YOUR problem, we have the rules summarized here on the forum and on the server every few minutes a message scrolls by that you can read them on rprclan.com. I did not take anything personal. When you and Medic did a nextmap vote I simply started to explain to you guys it was against the rules and not very friendly. I was doing my job as an admin.

I love this game and I love to play as a team, waiting for the players, collaborating together.

These are hollow words when in real life you did NOT wait for me to finish the map. Even if we did not have a rule about majority voting it is still very unfriendly to vote nextmap just because you cannot be bothered to wait for a player to finish a map.

I really do not understand so much aggression. peace

My "aggression" is because you keep acting like you did nothing, you deny I tried to explain the rules to you, you deny you told me to complain to someone else because you didn't care about my game and the server rules. I also get aggressive when someone doesn't know how to drop a subject but keeps trying to "win" the discussion with made up arguments. I also get aggressive from players who tell us our rules are bullshit and should be changed because they never seem to understand that we provide a service to the general public and players like you seem to think they have a certain right to play on our servers. Well, you don't have that right.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Maki

7 years 1 month ago #22 by Rodolfo
Replied by Rodolfo on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
You know we can not talk to you when we're dead. How are we going to talk to you to decide if we can vote nextmap? You were playing a minute, we did not think anyone cared.

I'm just trying to talk but this seems impossible. I've never said that I do not care about your rules. I claim that you did not try to talk. Medic was testimony. A good moderator is conversational and not impulsive.

Is a small community with very few players and it is absurd to be discussing and not collaborating. I'm not going to waste any more time on this.

Bye

7 years 1 month ago #23 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
There were 3 players on the server. You, me and medic. One of you could have started the vote and if I had voted YES we would have gone to the next map, right? You could have made this agreement with medic because he was also dead...

It don't matter I was not playing that long. It was on the Justice server and you both could have rejoined the server and play again with me or have asked me if I was okay with doing a nextmap vote. I hope by now you understand you are, again, speaking nonsense.

You can claim I did not try to talk but you would be wrong because I did. Medic can confirm that after I banned you I explained the rules to him.
For the zillionth time: when I started to talk to you about the rules your reaction was something like "complain to a mod", in my book this is the same as saying "this conversation has ended, I am not going to listen to you because I don't care about what you are saying". Which is when I banned you.

You are not just trying to talk (and btw we are actually having a conversation) but you are trying to tell me I did something wrong and you don't like I am not agreeing with you.

And now you repeat the argument of very few players to which I already gave a reply a few posts ago which gives me the feeling you are not even reading or trying to understand my position. It is indeed absurd you don't simply say sorry, promise to follow our rules and just be done with it.

I am also not going to waste more time on you, just be warned that I now assume you know all our rules and that you will respect them. If you break any one of them you will be banned again and this time for a longer period of time. Is this aggressive and hateful? You bet it is.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 1 month ago #24 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Unban request - Crazy Rodolfo
"Respect admins and their decisions ~ leave the server if you don't agree
or make a forum post is the admin is abusing granted powers."

NL was not abusing admin powers. You now know our rules. Saying "sorry"
is always viewed as a positive initiative. It's not an act of humiliation, but an
act of humility, which means you didn't know better. I understand you know
this and I wish you to enjoy playing on our servers :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)