TLC Screenshots

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #31 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic TLC Screenshots
01/06/2014 - Photographer: snowman

Best game this year, playing the best game ever.
Thank you: Feldmarshal, Nikita, Zdenda, Shafling,
Jacobston, Damni, Max, Cat , Serkses, NL, Domi
and Lady Agu for joining.
:wave:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellcat, Nikita, NL, iBeLKa, Feldmarshal, jacobston

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 10 months ago #32 by NL
Replied by NL on topic TLC Screenshots
I had 15 minutes of TLC in my shadowplay cache so I thought I would upload it, unedited.

Hidden and Dangerous 2 Team Leaded Coop (TLC) session with the RpR clan and guests from the perspective of a medic class. The medic is supposed to stay at the rear, near the leader to give medical aid and backup. Gives maybe an idea of what to expect in a TLC session and why both discipline in use of voice and class roles are important. Also the patience to wait for others and wait for orders is important for the enjoyment of all and the successful completion of the mission. . Echo is because of my sound setup, not audible in game.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Max., iBeLKa

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #33 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic TLC Screenshots
Now I can actually hear myself and my crappy TL-ing skills :lol:

NL pointed out here the obvious. There's a lot of unnecessary talking.

Another mistake I did was to designate myself as a priority speaker
on TS. We can do that for anyone that is a TL. When the priority speaker
is talking, you can't hear anyone else talking. So you have to hold
your request until the TL finishes what he has to say. And as Morty
always said, it's better and polite to always request permission to
speak if you're not a TL.

:tux:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #34 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic TLC Screenshots
Yea, maybe it's necessary to have some practice of TLC in order to seize well the specificities of this way of playing. TLC is not a classic coop, TLC got specific rules and specific goals. First of all, of course, it's necessary to read all about this stuff here and to understand well was is expected in such a way of playing. Then, practice a bit and check if it pleases or not. Sure, this way of playing cannot suit to everybody but, for players who want to join, it's necessary to realise why we created it and to stick to this spirit.

There were some errors of behavior in the TLC yesterday night. As all errors, they must be used to learn in order not to repeat them. I put that on the account of the lack of experience and lack of practice, for the moment.

EDIT : C'mon Snow, you made it not so bad, you know... ;)

EDIT 2 : And WTH, who is this frenchy with this crappy English accent on NL's video...? :undecided: :whistle: :lol:

9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #35 by NL
Replied by NL on topic TLC Screenshots
It's always dramatic to hear your own voice, goes for me too :whistle:

Practice could be done but I think reading the rules and downloading the classes profile would already help a lot.
Also, players should accept that sometimes you don't do anything for a while, it's part of the game (and quite realistic actually) so if you have too much energy, impatience or ADHD TLC may not be your thing.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 10 months ago #36 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic TLC Screenshots

NL wrote: Practice could be done but I think reading the rules and downloading the classes profile would already help a lot.

About this point, i have the right to shut up, because i didn't download them since i'm running Windows 7... :whistle:

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)