Allowed or not...?

9 years 2 months ago #37 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Allowed or not...?
At least, Funzo makes a point that can be questionned. Personally, this question of skills for "exotic" characters is not very clear to me. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #38 by Nikita
Also, as a kind of complement of my previous post, i don't know anything about tables, all that i know is that they do exist and they can change a lot of stuff about soldier's skills, but i don't know how they looks, were they are and how to use them and, frankly, i don't give a damn. Also, considering that, i'll not be an expert to see at the first eye if an online player uses tables or not. :mm1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #39 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Allowed or not...?
Lol thanks guys :)
Nikita, years ago a player sent me these videos on Skype and he told me:"Funzo you'll never ban all cheaters, because they use hacks impossible to unmask". And maybe he was right. You can unmask the no-recoil and the infinitive speed,but you can't unmask the OPTIC BAR and the RED DOT. Yes mate, these tables exist. And I'm sure that many players still use it.

There's also a cheat named RED DOT, as I said: it's a red point in the centre of your screen, useful when you use sniper rifle and you don't want to use the primary fire. But I don't find the video lol

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #40 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Allowed or not...?
I am getting tired of RpR members who keep coming up as being "questionable"...be it admin behaviour, be it player behaviour, be it modifying the game to have advantage, just stop guys and play the game as intended. I play with an non modified game with normal characters and I still am better than most :whistle: , well in coop anyway :D

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Maki

9 years 2 months ago #41 by Nikita
Lol, for me it's simple, Tatnell as a medic, Harris for everything else. :mm3:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, jacobston

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #42 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Allowed or not...?
Hi guys, I have two questions:

1) it's allowed to lean in RpR deathmatch? I'm asking because in Rs and some other servers it was not allowed, so I'd like to know if I have to kick/ban leaners or if I can let'em play.

2)Could you please remove the desert axis uniform with mask, please? In my opinion it's better to see the face of characyers because some players could use edited characters. There are many other desert uniform in Axis, hope it will not be a problem :)

Thanks in advance for the answers :embarassed:

-VIS ET HONOR-

• 43 birthday is today (57)