Cz4-Hart's War...scripting issues

9 years 2 weeks ago #7 by Blackakres78
Replied by Blackakres78 on topic Cz4-Hart's War...scripting issues
Lol. The best way to kill those tanks and half tracks is to either steal them or sticky bomb them behind the map where they are waiting for their scripting triggers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Cz4-Hart's War...scripting issues

Blackakres78 wrote: Lol. The best way to kill those tanks and half tracks is to either steal them or sticky bomb them behind the map where they are waiting for their scripting triggers.

Nah, that would be cheating. There's more challenge playing the map as intended.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 2 weeks ago #9 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Cz4-Hart's War...scripting issues
As far as i remember, when i played this map it was a bit complicated for me to understand the right logic and the right way to play it, trying to understand the logic and the right order to achieve the objectives, because the map is rich with different objectives, but after i remember having played it on night event with some =RpR= lads and it's playable, finally.

In my opinion, this is typically a map you have to play several times for "understanding" it right, if i may say things this way. :mm1:

9 years 2 weeks ago #10 by Blackakres78
Replied by Blackakres78 on topic Cz4-Hart's War...scripting issues

NL wrote:

Blackakres78 wrote: Lol. The best way to kill those tanks and half tracks is to either steal them or sticky bomb them behind the map where they are waiting for their scripting triggers.

Nah, that would be cheating. There's more challenge playing the map as intended.

Naturally,
I wonder if it's possible to get some tank mines in the road to take them down....

9 years 2 weeks ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Cz4-Hart's War...scripting issues

Blackakres78 wrote:

NL wrote:

Naturally,
I wonder if it's possible to get some tank mines in the road to take them down....

After you radio for air support in the villa (after placing the beacon) 2 crates will land at the first spawn / where the Tiger wants to leave the village. If you are fast enough you can put AT mines in the road to destroy the tank. But you will most likely also destroy the Allied Sherman tank. I don't remember exactly but I think the other crate has RPG's. I have been able before to destroy the Tiger with a sticky by putting up a roadblock with cars but this usually fails.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 2 weeks ago #12 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic Cz4-Hart's War...scripting issues
Maybe set the roadblock there.

The one who hesitates is lost !
Attachments:

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)