How to Play Coop multiplayer maps in Single player

8 years 11 months ago #1 by snakeplissken
There are very interesting Coop multiplayer maps, specially the custom maps like Africa Rommels Road, Tiger tomb, Alps Forest Fight etc

I want to play these maps in Single player mode with 4 member squad. Is there a way to do it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blackakres78

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #2 by NL
The SP maps we have available are HERE , the maps need to be changed by modders so that's the only way to get them for SP. Sometimes they take requests. Keep in mind to make back ups and that some of the modified maps can be buggy.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 11 months ago #3 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic How to Play Coop multiplayer maps in Single player
Yes i have checked that out. But most of the Custom maps of Coop are missing in this. I wonder if someone can prepare these maps for Single player mode.

Many of the Custom maps of Coop are just incredible. I am eagerly waiting to play them in Single player with 4 team squad.

8 years 11 months ago #4 by Blackakres78
Replied by Blackakres78 on topic How to Play Coop multiplayer maps in Single player
I never in all my years with HD2 have thought about this possibility of playing a single player with a squad against the coop maps.
Great idea!

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #5 by snakeplissken
Replied by snakeplissken on topic How to Play Coop multiplayer maps in Single player
My main interest is in Custom Coop maps. Some of them are very interesting and insanely hard. It would be nice to maneuver these maps on Single player with 4 team squads. Like Africa Rommels Road & Tiger Tomb. Alps Forest fight.

Can anyone make these Coop maps into Single player mode?

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #6 by Stern
Here
is 3 more missions that i made from mp to sp: original co_libya3, Cz4Marketplace and Burg1(BrokenArrow)

I have tried to make more mp missions to sp but with some modded ones something is getting bugged,
maybe im doing something wrong...i dont know...

It would be best if modders release both versions of new mission.

The one who hesitates is lost !

• 43 birthday is today (57)