Annoying player behavior :)

8 years 11 months ago #7 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Annoying player behavior :)

norbert79 wrote: Rushers... I goddamn hate rushers. This is not Formula 1 for Christ Sake, this is war... :whip:
And the lack of randomness in the game is also annoying, but we must probably live with it... :)

I agree about the rushers, stupid tactic.
Some randomness is introduced by modders, let's just hope they keep making maps!

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #8 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Annoying player behavior :)

Feldmarshal wrote: Nl,you should ban me,because somtimes I go plant small tank on Libia 3 befor tiger :rofl:

When it depends on me, on Lybia 3 i always eliminate first the panzer and second the tiger :mm3:

EDIT : And this is tactic. It's so much simple to do it left flank first on this map. If you spot well, you can eliminate about 80% of the garrison in town and meanwhile the Tiger cannot do anything against you. On Lybia 3, i consider the panzer as most dangerous, just because it is mobile, while the Tiger is buried. With a static defense, all we have to do is to turn it, nicht wahr, Herr Maginot...? :nod:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #9 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Annoying player behavior :)
Everything annoys enougth much.
Well ... it's typical way of playing, even do many thing of them ...
No team, i can say ... you can set, that auto ADMIN will say all that in chat all the time.. perhaps then players will start thinking a little bit .. ;)

^ ^

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #10 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Annoying player behavior :)

NL wrote: -healing you when you are in the open or engaged in a fire fight (and character is a bad healer, like Jenkins

Lol Jo, when there's a cheater but you don't have admin rights or there are not admin around, that's the only way you have to put a spoke in his wheel :lol:

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 11 months ago #11 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Annoying player behavior :)

Rs_Funzo wrote:

NL wrote: -healing you when you are in the open or engaged in a fire fight (and character is a bad healer, like Jenkins

Lol Jo, when there's a cheater but you don't have admin rights or there are not admin around, that's the only whay you have to put a spoke in his wheel :lol:

Yeah, I know you love to do this in occupation maps with teamkillers ;)
Always remember you can use a vehicle as a projectile, get out in time while it is rushing towards a player and he will get killed but no team kill :rofl:

We have all been bad boys at some time :devil:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 11 months ago #12 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Annoying player behavior :)

NL wrote:

Rs_Funzo wrote:

Always remember you can use a vehicle as a projectile, get out in time while it is rushing towards a player and he will get killed but no team kill :rofl:

We have all been bad boys at some time :devil:

On battlefield, Julia Jeep is your best friend :nod:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)