About H&D3 project

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Matheo
About H&D3 project was created by Matheo
The battle continues! H&D3 will be a reality! if you have expertise in game design, or level design, contact us via private message. We are also looking for someone with better english skills than me, that can run the fanside.

Q: Is this backed by 2k? Or is it an indie project with remuneration pay.
A: This is a indie project, and its being funded by us.

Q: You can just use the HD name?

A: Yes we know so right now we are trying to get the license for the name from 2k games, our "company" have a dialoge going and we hope this will make it possible to use the name

Q: Is it backed by a publicer? And is it just the four og you that have decided to make the game?

A: Hey. Right now we are trying to get the license for the name from 2k games, our "company" have a dialoge going and we hope this will make it possible to use the name. yes we have a smal team "around 5" but we expect to grow it in the coming weeks. also there will be NO donations or kickstarter, and the project will only cost a small onetime payment. "Og vis du har noget erfaring vil vores danske medlemmer være glade for hjælpen"

We must wait?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 weeks ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic About H&D3 project
Who is answering and who is replying?

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kot Matro$$kin

8 years 3 weeks ago - 8 years 3 weeks ago #3 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic About H&D3 project
Matheo has forgotten to add the link to the correlated facebook page .

The countdown you are mentioning Matheo is already expired. It was set to 31 Jan 2016.

I mean it sounds good but all past HD projects did which then never have been realized.
Let's wait for the announced website and we'll know more. ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

7 years 2 months ago #4 by Zdenda
Replied by Zdenda on topic About H&D3 project
I was planning to build companies, make capital and buy the H&D brand and then expand it. This will need investments. Once I have enough income so I can leave my current job, I would definitely like to join in building H&D3. Btw... do we need to call it H&D3? Why not H&D something....

We can take the base of H&D2, improve it, add many weapons, uniforms, vehicles... make much more maps and also use the aspects of H&D1. We can convert H&D1 campaigns to this game, H&D2 ones and make many more new stories. Also, H&D1 has an editor. I think it would be worth giving people the option to create. It help to keep the game alive.

I see lots of potential in large maps, random enemies, sometimes random objectives and lots of stuff that makes you think a lot and need to use tactics.

But now... in order to have the system, I think its worth to buy the whole H&D brand and not let it go....

=°«{27th Armoured Tiger Ðivision}»°=
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

7 years 2 months ago #5 by snowman
How about a map maker and editor for H&D2?

For me H&D2 graphics is not a problem. Aspect is important. The only
market you can sell this new game to is the same one that played H&D2
at one point or another. Those who didn't see H&D2 as too complicated
or boring or has bad graphics.

You need a lot of money to make a completely new game.

7 years 2 months ago #6 by snowman
Did you contact 2K Czech about this?

• 43 birthday is in 2 days (57)