New CO-OP Maps

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #103 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps

Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker wrote:

Stern wrote:
In tutorial mission, in shooting range, when moving to next room, current weapon was lost automatically, can this be used in multiplayer ?

Taking away items is with script line “HUMAN_RemoveItemsFromStore” but this does not work on dedicated servers, only when you play a co-op mod alone. You can see this on the Af5 Stealth of Sand map on dedi, the code tables are at several places, but they should only be at one place.

You can add or remove items with the script command HUMAN_RemoveItemsFromStore(frame, itemID) / HUMAN_CreateItemInStore(itemID, inventoryType)
inventory type:
0Head
1Pouches
2Shoulder
3Hands
4Uniform
5Back
6Backpack

In my Brest(Extended) mod i've randomly assigned the gate-key to one of the soldiers (OnDeath section).
The problem why it looks like all soldiers have the documents in Zdenda's Af5 Stealth of Sand mod, it's because the command is written in the default load of the script. In my experience in OnDeath or other sections (Whenevers, Signals, ...) it works better.

Of course that works only for bots, not for players.

Can somebody tell me which new coop mods have puplished since CMP v1.6? I'm not up-to-date anymore :lol:

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #104 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic New CO-OP Maps
Well, we need an edit with Arctic 1 Extended. Stern made some changes to Burgundy 1 Broken Arrow, which
I tried to test, it didn't work(called Burg1BA-TLC2). I will try again tonight.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #105 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps
  • Brest(H2O), what kind of mission is it? Worth being added to CMP?
  • Burgundy 1 Broken Arrow TLC, the only problem was the prisoners getting shot? This would be a easy script fix, no need to make another mission
  • Blitz, BlitzB, are they finished or still in development?
  • Firefly will be added
  • Alps3(Oddball) Any issues discovered?

Any mission i've forgot about?

@snowman new Arctic Extended version can be tested already. Will upload today.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #106 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic New CO-OP Maps
Brest H2O :) forget about that, this was the first development of the mission that later got name Blitz.
I think BlitzB2 it the one that is most interesting of them because you get killed if you take enemy weapon and enemy grenade can explode too if taken.
In BlitzB the mission will fail if enemy weapon is taken.
And Blitz is just straight forward and i guess boring also...

In Burg1BrokenArrow i disabled that timed attack.. i dont know what didnt work there for snowman?
Also i made first spawn active after second spawn is activated, and made panzer tank to drive slower.

Oddball i never finished...can there be a test server to test some of those maps ?

The one who hesitates is lost !

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #107 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic New CO-OP Maps
I installed Broken Arrow TLC2 on our servers and added it to the maps list, but didn't work at all.
It was like it wasn't even there. Yes, the only problem was allies getting shot. Sorry, no time to
test anything now... and I stopped installing new maps some time ago.

Thank you.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #108 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic New CO-OP Maps
I played this Oddball, after i placed some tankmines and moved my tank to safe spot, this mission was quite easy.
Some of the enemy in the middle were not exited to my shooting. :undecided: and some of them were very exited :)

Good thing is that if you look at the middle of that map for some time, you'll see a face !!!

The one who hesitates is lost !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)