New CO-OP Maps

8 years 2 months ago #151 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic New CO-OP Maps

Alright, i found the entrance of the complex.

Now looking for this radio station

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #152 by Nikita
Dammit! Nobody moves since a long time in this ruined city and it's still impossible for me to find this radio station :( :sylvester:

Well, except this question of radio station that i didn't found yet, here's an example of the problems i reported about glitching enemies. This one is the sniper at the end of the map, in the Pension Le Relais building. Several other soldiers give the same problem, mostly in Lannion Hotel building, being able to glitch and to shoot you across the walls.

Another point i report is that it's maybe a bit too much easy to kill the tiger in the street with a sticky, because it's not very protected by infantry and he doesn't move itself, only the predictable movement of the turret (or maybe i was just lucky ...?). Also, what about adding a bit more ambiant sound, just as in Normandy 2? :mm1:
Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago #153 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic New CO-OP Maps
Now the radio is inside "Grand Bassin". You have to climb up the ladder and jump to the other side.
Going to replace the ladder so it's easier to get there. (without jumping)

Not made any changes to the sounds of the original map, the occupation map is also without sound.
Should be no problem to add ambient sound.

About the glitching sniper i'm aware of. There's no real collison where he is placed, just helped me out with a large ammo box. Had several snipers also placed in the south where the Sd.Kfz. 251 is located but removed them because of glitching. Never saw enemies glitching in Lannion building. Looking into it. Did you notice the glitching on the upper floor or on ground? Maybe we can localize the "glitching area/soldier" a bit better.

Tiger tank:
I could reduce the time the current is moving. Did not let the tank drive cause sooner or later it ends up in a wall. :D

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #154 by Nikita
Yeah, about ambiant sound, my fault, i was actually thinking at something as N2 frontline or similar, just to make it not so much "deadly silent" :D

Also, i understand you cannot do much with the Tiger. Actually, for this test, i played it of course on easy level, maybe it's a different song on difficult level :whistle:

About the glitching soldiers on Lannion building, i think i noticed the area where they are, on ground, but, my fault, i didn't run my Fraps on the first attempt so i didn't make any screenshot. Will try to do it again with Fraps ready (now that i know where the radio is ... :sarcy: :lol: )

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #155 by NL
Replied by NL on topic New CO-OP Maps
Played the map, nice. Some problems just like Nik said, on many occasions soldiers can see and shoot through walls.
I was on 2nd floor in Hotel Lanion and soldiers started shooting at me from, I think, Le Relais, and keept hitting me while I run south in the building with many walls between us.
Some soldiers got killed by, I assume, falling.
At the beginning of the map the soldiers were holding their weapons in a strange way but seemed to be solved after my 1st death.
No symbol for the docs but that is probably a choice.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:

8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #156 by Nikita
Well, i confirm what NL says, in Lannion Hotel building, enemies can shoot even across the roof.

Also, i noticed the same problem with the ZB guy spotted on this picture bellow : He also can shoot across the wall (and it seems he likes it ... :sarcy: :lol: )

Attachments:

• Lukasz birthday is in 6 days (41)