Fit of bad temper

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1 by Nikita
Fit of bad temper was created by Nikita

I begin to have seriously enough about all these lonewolfs who haunt the servers. Whore! Rules are clearly written here at RpR: Always play as a team, no lonewolfs desired! All these guys who have only one idea in head, to make a better score than the others, to flatter their little ego, in spite of any teamwork, without any coordination, without any word to the others players in order to built an embryon of strategy, and without any scruple to put the other players in doomed to failure situations because of their stupid behaviour (and i don't even want to speak about those ridiculous who, just landed on a current map, start to rock their famous " follow me " without even knowing what takes place and where are the others....)
Frankly, what they come to do on a COOP server, except to throw away the game of everybody ?

Let's make it clear : In French, i call these guys "fouteurs de merde" (and you can easily translate it).

" I will not follow that man into combat. "
Bill Guarnere
Band of Brothers

PS : This post is not here to aim to please, this post is here to shoot to kill.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ultimate Force

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Fit of bad temper
It's a high chance they actually don't play coop. That is basically the behavior of most
people that play the other styles and really their intention to show off and waste some of
their time laughing at some who take their clowning seriously.

That is why we have private servers.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ultimate Force

11 years 7 months ago #3 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Fit of bad temper
No offense, but i think we also have a "Lone Wolfer" in our team, I don't give a name but I'm sure some of you already know who is he... rushing to kill enemies, firing at will and don't care about his team if it is in cover or not, so they don't get killed by him... I'm also playing very rarely some OCC style and sometimes DM, but I'm trying to be as much as I can a teamplayer on the COOP mode, that i play most.

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morty, Ultimate Force

11 years 3 months ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Fit of bad temper

On the spot, and subjective...

In Mali, in front of terrorism which becomes international, France is still alone, among the western countries, while certain governments delay, the mouth full of freedom and democracy, while others also still besmirch the so called " cowards " of 1940…

When the same red blood will flow in all the western capitals, it will be too late to realize what we have in front of us…

11 years 3 months ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Fit of bad temper
I don't understand what's happening in Mali exactly. All I know is that the french are trying to
fight off some attackers, but not clear idea who they are. I find info only on what people say
about this. There's no news about it on our TV - not that I watch TV.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 3 months ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Fit of bad temper

When they attacked Afghanistan, i did not say anything, i was not Afghan...
When they attacked Mali, i did not say anything, i was not Malian...

The continuation, we know it…

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)