Space Mysteries

8 years 5 days ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Space Mysteries
Ahahahahahahah Funzo :rofl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 days ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Space Mysteries
@Meow, that is a pretty disturbing picture you have in your signature...
I understand at your age hormones are raging and you really want a girl but drowning one ain't the way mate, trust me :^^:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Femto

8 years 5 days ago - 8 years 5 days ago #9 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Space Mysteries
Meow you can do it mate by yourself. You must do it. Is there anything better than that? No. This is the centre of the universe for me. White, black, yellow, red...it's not important. You're young. And in India there are a lot of beutiful girls. But anyway, if you need help just call me :lol:

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 5 days ago - 8 years 5 days ago #10 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Space Mysteries
This topic had to collect answers about this bullshit, teacher gave me geography test to solve, so i solved it
checking NO 95% (and YES 5% because i do not want him to be angry and make another test for whole class.)
Thank you, i owe you one. :gj: I am giving it back tommorow to check it.
I hope i will get this rate: A+ :^^: (A+ in my dreams it will be F for sure)

And NO this is not bullshit, go to my weird teacher and ask him on yourself. (we had only 15 lessons in the year :surprised: )
Attachments:

8 years 5 days ago #11 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Space Mysteries

Rs_Funzo wrote: Meow you can do it mate by yourself. You must do it. Is there anything better than that? No. This is the centre of the universe for me. White, black, yellow, red...it's not important. You're young. And in India there are a lot of beutiful girls. But anyway, if you need help just call me :lol:

Trust Italian, Meow, trust Italian ... :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, Femto

8 years 5 days ago #12 by Femto
Replied by Femto on topic Space Mysteries
@NL .. ah, No ! it was meant to be taken in a Sarcastic way ;) , to be honest , the text and the .gif image are two random things ... :P

@Funzo mate , haha I have done it several times :cookie: and who told you India got beautiful girls :lol:
yeah , there is only an isolated minority of them, looks ain't important Girl must be smart ! :rules:

@Nik :lol: I never knew girls find dancing like chicken so attractive :wave: music looks good though :gj:

"In this world, some people born are like keys that move the world and exist having no connection to the social hierarchy established by man."

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)