I need your help!

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #1 by Domi
I need your help! was created by Domi
Hi Mates!

I have a huge request! Short story: I'm a student (landscape architecure and environment) and I have a chance to obtain a scholarship from a Foundation (Fundacja Absolvent.pl). All I need to do is to gather votes (as many as possible) under my application (yeah, it's in polish, but I can traslate it if you want). Links are below. It's not hard to vote. All you need to do is click five (of course :P) stars on the bottom of my app-site and then signup via facebook or via e-mail. If you will be siging up via e-mail then you will recive a confirmation link on your adress and then you will be able to login and vote. After voting you will see beautyful 'Dziękujemy za głosowanie' or something like that, which means 'Thanks for your vote!'. :gj:

Everybody can vote: children, animals, aliens... everybody. All you need is having an e-mail or a facebook acount! Help please! Tell your family, friends, strangers near you! Tell the world! Share it with everybody!

If you will have some problems - just ask, i'll try to answer and help. :gj:

I really need a new computer to work (and play HD2 too of course ;-))

http://www.stypendiumzwyboru.pl/uczestnicy/pomoz-mi-ksztaltowac-przestrzen-wokol-nas-303

BONUS: a promo video of my application (with english subtitles ;-))

PS. That handsome guy with a camera is me ;-)
PS2. Sorry for SPAM and - as always - for my bad english ;-) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: I need your help!
Hi Domi

Why only 2.3 stars? I will try to vote after I receive that confirmation email.

UPDATE: Ok, I voted

You got 2.3 stars from 4982 votes? Not good. You might have to consider posting
some naked pictures :D

"Straight and narrow is the path."

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #3 by Domi
Replied by Domi on topic Re: I need your help!
I got 2.3 cause haters gonna hate. Other pretenders also can vote and mainly vote with one star. But I think that they don't know that they are also helping cause every vote helps. Popularity counts too, not just the average ;-) And no, i do not have 4985 votes. It's the amount which I wish to obtain. 4985 zł aka PLN equals about 1000 euros. The number of votes will not by showed until January, 22 (voting end day). BTW. Thanks for your vote! To show how grateful I am, I will try to not kill you on the next coop event
:lol:

12 years 3 months ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: I need your help!
Hello Domi PL,

I'm sorry but i don't understand very much... What is your gain with votes ? Making studies in this fundation or something...?

12 years 3 months ago #5 by Domi
Replied by Domi on topic Re: I need your help!
No, no... My gain will be the cash for a new computer. If I will gather enough votes, the foundation will give my the amount I 'ordered'. There's about 112 000 PLN to divide between 727 people. I hope I helped you to understand this ;-)

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: I need your help!
Allright, i'll manage this vote, i know that if you're going to use computers for architectural engineering, you'll need some power... and maybe also for H&D2...ôÔ

• 43 birthday is today (57)