What's up at home today...?

2 years 1 month ago #2005 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
I hope it has VTEC

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston, ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #2006 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What's up at home today...?
C'mon, you Honda fan...  
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, jacobston

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #2007 by Nikita

No, no electric car for me. I found a vehicle to replace it.I’ll let you know. In any case it is an opportunity that comes from the  rising sun

Perhaps this one...?   

2 years 1 month ago #2008 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic What's up at home today...?
I actually bought my daughter’s 2005 Toyota Corolla. Small diesel engine of 90 HP reliable , 200,000 km but well maintained , I am confident , it is enough for me especially that I move mainly by scooter  

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, Juanma66, ShayoX

2 years 1 month ago #2009 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic What's up at home today...?
again up in the first league or not? Many clubs know the game. Hardly ascended, it goes down again. The fans need a lot of enthusiasm. That would apply to Cologne, ok, they are currently in the first. But also to other hopeful aspirants who are currently in the second.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

2 years 2 weeks ago - 2 years 2 weeks ago #2010 by Nikita
Well, since yesterday afternoon, we have a new fellow here. Indeed, the neighbors adopted a dog. It's a male, purebred Rottweiler, one year, 63 kg. He seems very nice, he is quiet but a bit lost in his new environment. It's normal, he has to find his marks. The neighbors have asked me to give them a brief feedback of his behavior when they have to be away. This is their second Rottweiler in ten years, so they normally know how to handle this kind of beast. Indeed, according to French regulations, the Rottweiler is a dog of category 2, "defense dogs" and, consequently, their owners are subject to specific rules *. For the moment, nothing to report, i just hope that Django will be able to make a friend of him.  

* In France, the owner of a 2nd Category dog ​​must :

- Be of legal age
- Have a clean criminal record (bulletin 2). (And that's the reason why i don't may own a categorized dog...)
- Keep his dog permanently on a leash and muzzled on public roads, in public places and on public transport.
- Obtain a detention permit, delivered by presenting the followings at the Town Hall of the owner's domicile  :
          - Dog's identification card.
          - Dog's valid rabies vaccination certificate.
          - Owner's identity document.
          - Owner's certificate of civil liability insurance.
          - Report of behavioral evaluation of the dog by a veterinarian registered on a departmental list.
          - Owner's certificate of aptitude obtained at the end of the mendatory owner's training.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Juanma66, Maki, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)