× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Bad player again...

10 years 4 hours ago #55 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Bad player again...
And as for this guy, I hope he learned his lessons... We don't want to be like a teacher to tell you must/must not do that, but this game's got less and less players and once you join a server with bad behavior, that player will stop playing this game because he may not like players shooting eachother on purpose on coop mode, keeping like that and eventually this game will be as good as dead

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 hour ago - 10 years 1 hour ago #56 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Bad player again...
I agree, Cat, and also i ask : Is it so difficult, for players who don't want to hear about rules, who want to feel absolutely free of any limit, who maybe want to have a special hardcore gunfight within some friends of them, is it so difficult then that they manage their own, maybe temporary, server, with their own rules or not rules at all? C'mon, if you are at home, you do as you want, but when you are on public servers, you respect rules. That's simple as living in society. You create your private server, call it "The butchery" or whatever, invite your friends to the party and make all the "war crimes" you want, you're at home. Then, when you feel wanting to enjoy a real, friendly and often funny cooperative experiment, you can come at =RpR=.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellcat

10 years 11 minutes ago - 10 years 5 minutes ago #57 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Bad player again...
I hope that you guys finally found way from this and admins won't want ban anyone!!! ^ ^

^ ^
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: teodor

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #58 by Nikita
Admins don't want to ban anyone, admins want fair players and respected rules and, if admins have finally to use the ban for that, they will use it in the last ressort.

=RpR= staff don't spend money, time and efforts to maintain a website just for the pleasure to ban users,
but they don't do it either to let a handful of bad players rot the life of those who come here to play in the game spirit.

Again, rules are written since a long time and the recent events allowed to clear things up well. About this issue now, nobody can say that he didn't know and everyone holds the cards now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Hellcat, Wójt

9 years 11 months ago #59 by Nikita

Two days ago, the player and registered =RpR= user Wojt_PL was banished by me for teamkill, further to an act of blatant antiplay on allied player, in this particular case myself.

I received then by PM the personal excuses of Wojt_PL accompanied with some words of explanation.

Having discussed it with the other present admins, and considering that no other player was concerned, i decided to remove the ban of Wojt_PL.

Wojt_PL thus is unbanned and recovers his access rights to the =RpR = servers as from the publication of this post.

As other players having previously benefited from such a measure of leniency, Wojt_PL is placed from now under particular surveillance during an indefinite duration.

It is clear that this measure of leniency intervenes after the excuses of Wojt_PL and could not repeat. So, it is clear that, should Wojt_PL be the object of another ban again, whatever the moment, this ban would become then definitive and hopeless of return.

I think that you have understand, Wojt_PL. Don't waste this last chance we give you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wójt

9 years 11 months ago #60 by Wójt
Replied by Wójt on topic Bad player again...
Thank you very much and once again I'm sorry. The last chance has certainly not waste. Sorry Administrators and players and especially you Nikita.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Max.

• spartacus birthday is in 3 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 4 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 8 days (28)