× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

SITUATIONS

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #7 by TemichArtemich
Replied by TemichArtemich on topic SITUATIONS
wow relax gentlemens.. question about admin still open. I respect rpr and who know me they know me. What old admin think thats really intresting. so sorry about rude words really. You two registered in 2011 here so you too new here and very very young

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #8 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic SITUATIONS
Sure, i consider myself as very, very young... :mm1:

10 years 1 month ago #9 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic SITUATIONS

"Straight and narrow is the path."

10 years 1 month ago #10 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic SITUATIONS

TemichArtemich wrote: wow relax gentlemens.. question about admin still open. I respect rpr and who know me they know me. What old admin think thats really intresting. so sorry about rude words really. You two registered in 2011 here so you too new here and very very young

No. You need to relax! and....
lol, and when I say 'lol' I mean it! :rofl:
Because I registered in 2011, that means I'm young, new and noob here? That's what you want to mean? You're a PRO, we can't match for you, right? Is that what you want to mean? to be experienced I should have registered, probably, before this website to open so I can be equal with you? I'm starting to think you have 10 years not 30.....
You're very funny btw, you can join our Sunday's events as a clown class, to keep the soldier's morale high with a pair of jokes

But you know what? I will follow the other's examples to quit talking with you and leave you talk alone because I don't want to descend at your altitude.... and btw, who's registered in oct 2011 and who's in oct 2013?

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

10 years 1 month ago #11 by Stern
Replied by Stern on topic SITUATIONS
Some of my own experiences with forum registration dates and posts:
Im active user in many electronics forums for many years and in most of them is opinion that the user with many posts, lets say 1250 posts and registred user since 2003 are more experienced form those who registrated one week ago and have 5 posts, even when the new member is actually more experienced and studied electronics in schools and the other one is sunday electric who doesnt know shit...but still users who need help with something believe and take more siriously the user with more posts and longer membership time...thats the life...:)

The one who hesitates is lost !

10 years 1 month ago #12 by TemichArtemich
Replied by TemichArtemich on topic SITUATIONS
хелххуят убери нахуй пальцы с клавиатуры или я из тебя клоуна сделаю когда ты раком встанешь

• spartacus birthday is in 3 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 4 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 8 days (28)