× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban Request - Doomix

8 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Doomix
Unban Request - Doomix was created by Doomix
Hello

Can you please unbann me on your serveres? I get banned for ''TABLES'' but i never used it and never had it. :// I want to play on your serveres.

Thank you for your willingness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 2 weeks ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban Request - Doomix
You were banned because of this reason. Please explain yourself about that. After that we will wait for Steeyk's decision.

P.S. Our ban system has a bug, so when it says "tables" it is actually "disobey rules".

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 2 weeks ago #3 by Doomix
Replied by Doomix on topic Unban Request - Doomix
Ouh that was for killed Schuman. Yea i killed him because any players were AFK or i dont know what are they doing. I wanted continue in missions and i didnt want to wait than other players start playing. It was husty to kill him. And this learned me to dont make rash decision. Sorry.

8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Unban Request - Doomix
I talked with Doomix. I banned him cuz i heard, that he broke rules before (tk, using national language on public servers). I banned him cuz, i didn't get answer why did he killed mr. Schumann, i thought he runned away, cuz he leaved, but his game crashed. We were talking few minutes ago on ts and now everything is simply. He said that he will dont make rash decisions next time.

UNBANNED
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)