In-game screenshots

12 years 2 months ago #49 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Re: Screenshots
Wow Catalin, it's no screenshot... it's screenburst... :lol:

Nice pics, i like particularly this one #17, with this guy in the toilets... located and photographed... :lol:
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 months ago #50 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Re: Screenshots
hehe thanks
I think, that guy in the toilet, in singleplayer he is really sitting on the toilet but i never tried to quickly open the door and photo him :D... i will also try that.. :D

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
12 years 2 months ago #51 by Hellcat
Check this out: :lol:

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
Attachments:
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #52 by Nikita
Sure, i can confirm it to you, in solo mode the guy is sitting on the toilet seat, he start alerted when you hear him saying something as " Was ? Was ist das ? Verdamt ! " (hope i spell it well), so if you act quickly you can manage to open the toilet door, but i'm not sure if you have enough time to 1) open the door 2) take the picture and 3) kill him, but you may try it... ;)

It's sure that toilets are a good place to die, particularly for this fu..in SS in white shirt who torture Trebisky... How i like to cut his throat of right there, when playing in solo mode... ;)
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #53 by Hellcat
Yeah that is an option, but.. you can try something else...

Try to kill the all enemies around silently, dont make any noise and when you reach the toilets, walk silently crouched and open the door and u have about 1-2 seconds to see him until he gets alerted (1st picture)enough to make a photo... or you can try to glitch the door and you can stay in front of him without getting him alerted (2nd picture)

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #54 by Nikita
Oh no Sir, i never glitch ;)

Well, you're right, there are different ways to manage this map, depending also wich side you reach the 1rst floor. I usually reach it by the scientists office stairs, not far from the toilets, having disguised myself with the German plumber's uniform, so it's not question about using any English silent weapon nomore, but knife for sure... ;)
  • Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)