What's up at home today...?

5 months 3 weeks ago #2287 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic What's up at home today...?
Our old stadium should be taken down in spring next year. We have only one home game to play this year and it should be one of the last, until our team will get it's new home. Looks interesting, with a bit over 10.000 seats, enough for a small city Considering the club had major difficulties in the past decades, things are getting better and better in the past years.

Also a pretty good touristic video from the authorities

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66, Maki, jacobston

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 2 weeks ago #2288 by snowman
We made it to the EURO '24 baby!!! 

Now waiting for Ukraine to win against Italy on Monday

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, jacobston

5 months 2 weeks ago #2289 by snowman
We won against the Swiss cheese tonight, leaving us undefeated in the Euro '24 qualifier groups along with Hungary, Portugal, France, England and Belgium

Sad seeing Moldova didn't make it last night, also for Poland and Ukraine having to strugle. Hoping we can play against the macaroni in the Euro group to make some justice. We'll see in December

This match

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juanma66, Maki

5 months 1 week ago #2290 by snowman
Winter is slowly settling here Can't wait to see a bit more snow, hopefully in December

The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

5 months 5 days ago #2291 by Melber
Replied by Melber on topic What's up at home today...?
After 4 days I'm start do stuff on a new PC. I'm dragging data from a backup external hard-drive. Because the previous machine started to failing, and it looks like the SSD. I don't understand. A 1200€ machine and it fails after 4 years. My first machine with HDD get it 8 years.   Well, I spent all day digging through the backups, but at least I'm glad I got Windows 10, they're just pushing Windows 11 everywhere, and on top of that, on Thursday the terminal in the store destroyed my card by scratching it. Well, once again, a great month.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

5 months 5 days ago #2292 by snowman
Hello, dear Melber
I hope your new machine will last at least as long as your first one My first one from 2001 was kept for 3 years and I gave it away to the store in 2004. That 2004 PC had only some IDE problems(i.e. sometimes crashed when inserting DVD/CD otherwise worked fine) but was switched in 2009 with a friend's computer with the same specs, and that one was replaced in October 2013 with the one I'm using now... basically used every day. It's running the same Linux for 4 years and almost 1 month. I have one more thing to finish and it will be replaced very soon with a newer one(still 2016 parts, but 4x-6x times faster than this one).

Hope you get your card replaced to soon

• Wójt birthday is in 2 days (28)