Coop Challenge Event

9 years 8 months ago #7 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Coop Challenge Event

Nikita wrote:
EDIT : Also, about TLC, i would try to experiment once with a new rule concerning the medics : No weapons for the medics, only a handgun as Colt 1911 for last resort self-protection, with only one or maybe two clips. In my opinion, that will enforce the critical role of the medic, who is the life keeper of all the team, and that will lead to adapt the procedure of healing, when a soldier will need first aid (do the soldier move to the medic or do the medic move to the soldier and, in this case, who will protect the medic ? )

I think that's a good idea, at least to try out. Although, I feel that it would only be really effective with 5 or more players: any less than that and you would want the medic with a gun so he can help complete the objectives.

There have been times on normal servers where I've done that, just took a bunch of first aid kits and told all of the other players that if they need healing or ammo that i would be in such or such a place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 8 months ago #8 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Coop Challenge Event

jacobston wrote: Although, I feel that it would only be really effective with 5 or more players: any less than that and you would want the medic with a gun so he can help complete the objectives.

I agree with your analysis, Jacobston. This rule, if we decide to set it on, can work only when we get enough players. Of course, the less players we have, the more they have to be polyvalent. :mm1:

9 years 8 months ago #9 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Coop Challenge Event

Paddy Mayne agrees with Nik

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 8 months ago #10 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Coop Challenge Event
Well, considering this gun player and all of his band, i prefer that than its contrary... :mm3: :lol:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 8 months ago #11 by snowman
Hellluuu

I have some suggestions for this event.

=======================================================================

Suggestion #1 No MG class. We will have soldiers, medics and engineers.
Engineer will handle mines, photos, dynamites, transmitters, documents,
enigma, charges.

Suggestion #2 I thought of this in the past. We will see if everyone agrees
with it and if yes, test it. We will start with original maps. First we have Arctic campaign,
then Africa campaign and so on...

I was thinking that if you die in Africa one, you wouldn't be able to join until Africa 3.
You have to stay one map. I was thinking these maps have a story and if you're
dead, you can't follow the team in the next map, only in the map after it, like some
kind of reinforcement. That way you can also switch class if you need to. From soldier
with knife to medic or engineer with knife :rofl: :sarcy:

Campaigns like Arctic, Africa, Burma, Alps and Czech have a story. Normandy maps
don't have a big story and if you die on the next map you would be more of a reinforcement.
This goes only for campaigns. If you die on Arctic4, you can join Africa1. If you die in Brest,
you can join Libya1 Campaign.

Suggestion #3 I suggest the difficulty is Hard, one life and no crosshair. 3rd person
and all other allowed.

Difficulty on Hard is Damni's suggestion :nod:

Suggestion #4 If we fail one map we restart it. But if we fail it again and the map is
Libya 3, we need to restart the campaign from Libya 1. I don't know if you agree with this.

=======================================================================

For those who read this, please post your comments. We will discuss a bit tonight on TS
about it :^^:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Max.

9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #12 by snowman
Don't forget to sharpen your knifes :lol:

and extra clothing for Arctic missions

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)