Max and Seb are leaving our family

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #7 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family
You just wrote to me on Skype:
"Yes i did, but i cant write on admin chat by console, i was logged as an admin, because i've to change
friendlyfire because all players were shooting to everyone."

Common :grumpy:

It's not like you are banned on the servers, but you guys have deterioration behavior
to other players no matter who they are. That not what and =RpR= member needs to
do. I enjoyed playing with you Max and Seb, but you are no longer part of =RpR=. Other
members and players reported to me with screenshots that you were insulting other
players. I told Max at least 2 times that this swearing and insulting has to stop. He said
"Okay!". You can swear at the enemy or when it's something agreeable by all, but not
swearing at everyone you don't like just because you don't have control over him/her :no:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses, iBeLKa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #8 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family
I didn't insulte other players, you know me. Someone could have a moment to log in and out. I just can't understand why you kicked me from RPR, when i didn't do anything. Thats you're only one proof, that i was logged in as admin. It explains nothing. Anyone who know password could log in as admin, and write anythink he want. I SAID: "Im always logged as admin when im playing, that's logic i think [...]"

9 years 3 months ago #9 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family
Steeyk,but only you are logged in screenshot on up and you write as admin "GO PVP BITCHES" :sarcy: You are 18 (?) and your behavior and the rest shows you as the children. I didn'tt know you guys from this site. I understand that you could want to "have fun". But it came out a little too far :grumpy: Too much bad word from you guys ... Maybe for you it is funny,but not for me and other players ... :sylvester: Instead of to behave like a adults you prove how immature you are... That's all from me ... ahh I forgot ... :slap:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa

9 years 3 months ago #10 by Steeyk
Seriously i dont understand why you said somethink when you wasnt on sever, i didnt say anythink to this guy. And special for Marshall, he dont know english. Nie wiem po co się odzywasz, jeżeli cie nie było na serwerze i nie wiesz co robiłem.

PS. Please give me date of ss from game, and ss from you're admin pannel.

9 years 3 months ago #11 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #12 by Steeyk
Can you check in log, who wrote this question in last verce? I mean Check ip in log.

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)