Rs_Emy

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #19 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Rs_Emy
I am well aware what uptight means. I am not the person using words like "fucking god", "fucks", "shitstorm", "deathmatch fools" and "coop freaks", I asked you to take it easy with your choice of words.
Let me remind you that you are a guest here, please act accordingly and don't challenge me by being a smart ass.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #20 by Filur
Replied by Filur on topic Rs_Emy
It seems you missunderstand me, when I write the way I did. My good sir, for that, I truly and deeply apologize.

Let me rephrase it then:
It seems like most people playing HD2 online, these days, are all into either deathmatches or co-op games. I do find those types of games most boring. After all, deadthmatch is just for the bloodrush, and co-op? Well its all about shooting the same computer controlled enemies over and over again. its like a fox hunt when the fox moves in the same patch over and over again. I dont think there is any sport in that, let alone any fun.

Therefore I do hope that some of you would join a few Objectives games when you are online.

8 years 8 months ago #21 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Rs_Emy

Filur wrote: It seems you missunderstand me, when I write the way I did. My good sir, for that, I truly and deeply apologize.

Let me rephrase it then:
It seems like most people playing HD2 online, these days, are all into either deathmatches or co-op games. I do find those types of games most boring. After all, deadthmatch is just for the bloodrush, and co-op? Well its all about shooting the same computer controlled enemies over and over again. its like a fox hunt when the fox moves in the same patch over and over again. I dont think there is any sport in that, let alone any fun.

Therefore I do hope that some of you would join a few Objectives games when you are online.

See how easy it is to express your personal opinion without insulting anyone? Thank you.

About DM I agree. I an way I also agree about coop but, coop can (with the right players) be played in a way that you work together, using tactics and so on. Also, many play coop in a rushed way and they die all the time. When I play coop I always try to NEVER die and finish the mission with 0 deaths. If you approach it that way it is more fun and it is the only game mode you can play alone, and we all know the servers are more often empty than populated.

I miss the days of occupation games, it was (or could be) the best of both worlds especially when you had teams with TS going up against each other. Objectives can be like that but you need to have people willing to cooperate on both sides and those players are far and between nowadays.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 8 months ago #22 by Filur
Replied by Filur on topic Rs_Emy
I agree, allthough I find TS as a tool for cheating :)

I do play Co-op that way. Keeping my own death to a minimum and so on. However I had yet to find a game where there was teamplay, so I have to take your word for it.

If you lack someone else to join a few occupation rounds, please look me up (Either on Filur or Lurifax)

• spartacus birthday is in 5 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 6 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 10 days (28)