× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Endrico (Godfather)

9 years 11 months ago #1 by NL
Endrico (Godfather) was created by NL
Yesterday and today I played several times with Endrico. He is always glitching into the docks in Brest map. If you talk to him about it he team kills you. Serkses also saw this today and kicked him for it. Endrico then threatened Serkses to ask for admin rights revocation...
Today around 15:00 GMT on "Original campaign" server.

First screen you see him admit to glitching:

Second screen he admits again, ready to glitch into docks:

Third screen he glitched into docks:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #2 by Endrico
Replied by Endrico on topic Endrico (Godfather)
Omg this is not my fault H&D dont fix it, that's why u loose players from game, You only see what normal player's do but dont see what your own admins do in game.. They also TEAMKILLING, GLITCHING etc.. like wtf.. also im new and i tought that was not bigdeal so unban me. AND Demote ur "ADMINS" ingame who TEAMKILLING, GLITCHING , TALKING BAD.. bad that i didnt do any pictures ..

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Endrico (Godfather)

@Enrico : Oh, really, our admins teamkill, insult and glitch? Well, why not...? Maybe you have evidences of what you advance? You need it to accuse people like you do. If you have evidences of something wrong with admins here, no problem, show your evidences in this forum. If you do not have, do not make any accusations.

EDIT : About the considered problem of glitching, we don't care if developpers did fix it or not. Here, at =RpR=, we decided to have rules on our servers and the first that is written here is : No glitching.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

9 years 11 months ago #4 by Endrico
Replied by Endrico on topic Endrico (Godfather)
Dude who the heck are you to say something? Im talking with admins, so calm down, and i have evidence..
http://www.rprclan.com/index.php/forum/20-banned-players/2386-atef-ryan
This guy killed me 3 times + other peoples.
That's why people like you HD dont have players, you wich that peoples for some small mistakes getting banned,there must be "Warnings" or w/e, you know what i mean, cba to talk if no then no just saying.

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #5 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Endrico (Godfather)

I'm pretty calm, dude, and i also remember having see you playing.

Let's see what admins who you're waiting for will say about that, but you see, it's sunday today so maybe they have other things much important to do...

EDIT : Lol, maybe i'm wrong but, as i see on my RSC display right now, it seems that you're already banned, dude... And not by me... :mm1:

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #6 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Endrico (Godfather)

Nikita wrote:
...it's sunday today so maybe they have other things much important to do...

Yep :love:

I will remove your ban if you promise to respect our rules and play fair :rules:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, iBeLKa

• spartacus birthday is today (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 1 day (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 5 days (28)