× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Endrico (Godfather)

9 years 11 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Endrico (Godfather)

Lol Snow, i just read right now your last message on Skype about this sunday stuff :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #8 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Endrico (Godfather)

Endrico wrote: Dude who the heck are you to say something? Im talking with admins, so calm down, and i have evidence..
http://www.rprclan.com/index.php/forum/20-banned-players/2386-atef-ryan
This guy killed me 3 times + other peoples.
That's why people like you HD dont have players, you wich that peoples for some small mistakes getting banned,there must be "Warnings" or w/e, you know what i mean, cba to talk if no then no just saying.

.... another funzy clumzy here to make us laugh....

That means you talked to him, because he's an admin just like me. He has permission to use RSC for ban. And I'm 100% sure he won't do it on bad purposes because we know him for a long time ago and he's a fair RSC user and player.

And I don't see the point of NL's post from the link you put there as an evidence. Who killed you 3 times?? NL or Atef Ryan? What kind of evidence is that, be more specific. And talking about warnings, what part of this server message "Play Fair & Have Fun" you don't understand? Once we saw you glitching straight ban, no warnings, you should know to respect the rule if you want to play on a public server.

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

9 years 11 months ago #9 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Endrico (Godfather)
Let me put some oil on the fire Endrico by saying:
A: the reason there are no players any more is because this game is 11 years old and gamespy stopped the service, not RpR rules. RpR is only real active community left so be thankful if you want to enjoy this game.
B: I spoke to you many times about that you were cheating and you didn't care but instead team killed me EVERY time I tried to reason with you.
C: you said you have only played the game for a few days but you already know everything about glitching? That means only one thing: you never had the intention to NOT CHEAT in this game. I'm sure next on your list is the no recoil and unlimited ammo cheat --> prove me wrong by not cheating any more.
D: the admin who kicked you (serkses) did that because I was accusing you of glitching and you team killed me instantly, that is why you were kicked. At that time Serkses didn't even know I was NL (should he have cared at all lol).
E: I told you I would make a report and you challenged me, hope you are having fun.

You are right about Atef Ryan, he is always an a**hole and has been for a long time.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Hellcat, Nikita

9 years 11 months ago #10 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Endrico (Godfather)

Don't know but the guy who claimed to talk to admins is pretty silent since some days...

Where are you, dude ? There are at least 3 admins who answered you here...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellcat

• spartacus birthday is today (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 1 day (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 5 days (28)